Chapter 12 - Raw Talent

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/110963

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the tunnels, Scott, Tara, Tyler, Zayn, Malia, Natalie, Liam, Angel, Chayton and Mason were looking at the rat king.

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Malia walked away.

"Where are you going?" Chayton asked.

"Zayn and I are gonna go to Paris," Malia answered.

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the Sheriff's office, Stacie and Noah were talking.

"I will protect this town, and you will go to college, to the FBI, where Stiles already left for, soon," Noah told her.

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the morgue, Scott, Haley, Melissa, Jack, Tyler, Zayn and Natalie were talking.

Zayn leaned closer to whisper to Natalie teasingly. "Mom's pregnant."

Natalie looked shocked but happy, smiling. "Oh, my God."

They all smiled at her reaction, laughing together.

"So that means moving out of Beacon Hills so that they have a safe place to raise the baby," Tyler explained.

"Scott, Haley, you have orientation tomorrow," Jack told them.

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the hospital, Adriana nearly lost control, looking up with eyes glowing completely purple, trying to hide her claws and fangs, digging her claws into the palms of her hands to hide them, making blood drip and pour through her fingers, unable to regain control, clenching her claws further into her hands to keep herself from lashing out at anyone or anything.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly) "So you all decide to give the loose cannon an intervention by taking away the only thing that has kept her from killing anyone..."

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the school hallway, Adriana let her eyes glow complete purple, releasing some of the anger and darkness by stabbing her claws deeply into the back of Hawlyn, lifting him up from the floor over her head, slamming him down hard enough to break his arm and ribs, gripping his throat, throwing him down the hallway to send him flying back toward Angel and Chayton.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly) "But hasn't been able to completely stop her from beating the hell out of a few others."

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In principal's office, Ari, Lydia, Adriana, Bella, Macey and Nicole were talking.

"Ari and Lydia are going to college soon, and Bella's about to get married and probably leave too, and I am staying here until I learn how to control myself without hurting anyone," Adriana told them.

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the loft, Scott and Tara were talking.

"You, actually giving it more thought to college than I thought you would," Scott told her.

Tara smiled, stepping closer. "I just realized that none of us can stay in Beacon Hills forever. It might be worth actually getting something to do with my life more than all of this."

From 6.11 - Said the Spider to the Fly: In the hospital, Jordan, Bella, Angel, Amelia and Isaiah were talking.

Angel looked at her parents. "You're right about Bella helping JP take care of me. And I'm loving it and the fact that I will get to call you, Ari, Adriana, Lydia and Macey family too, Bel. Are the fiances gonna kiss now?" Bella and Jordan smiled, wrapping their arms around each other, kissing slowly and passionately. Angel clapped and mildly cheered. "Yay!"