Chapter 8 - Blitzkrieg

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/108362

From 6.07 - Heartless: In the stone cottage, Scott, Liam, Natalie, Theo, Adriana, Ari, Bella, Jordan, Angel and Chayton had the Ghost Rider locked up.

Angel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Natalie looked at the Ghost Rider. "We'll never stop until we get everyone back."

From 6.07 - Heartless: In Stiles' room, Stacie, Noah and Claudia were talking.

"This was his room," Stacie told them. "This means that Stiles is real. That I have a twin brother."

From 6.07 - Heartless: In Stiles' room, Stacie and Haley were talking.

Stacie looked at her in surprise. "You think my Mom's dead?"

"What if Claudia being here is preventing you and your Dad from remembering Stiles completely?" Haley asked.

From 6.07 - Heartless: In the stone cottage, Amelia and Isaiah, in full Hellhound and Raven form, came to the cottage.

"Who the hell is that?" Scott asked.

"Amelia?" Jordan asked. "Isaiah?"

"Who?" Ari asked.

Bella was stunned into shock. "Angel's parents."

From 6.07 - Heartless: Outside the stone cottage, Douglas confronted the others about Amelia and Isaiah.

"Where the hell have they been all this time?" Natalie asked.

"Trapped, with the Wild Hunt," Douglas answered. "Not erased. Just... remade."

"You mean brainwashed?" Ari asked.

Later, Bella, Scott, Ari, Adriana, Natalie, Liam, Chayton, Angel and Chayton were all fighting Amelia and Isaiah in an attempt to get through to them.

Douglas: (voice over from 6.07 - Heartless) "When I came to, I came for them. Using them for my own personal needs."

From 6.07 - Heartless: In the stone cottage, Douglas stabbed his claws into Theo's back to pull him back to the cage. "Break the barrier, or I'll rip you in two, and have the Hellhound and the Raven outside kill everyone out there."

After Douglas was inside the cage, he ate the Ghost Rider's pineal gland.

Ari: (voice over from 6.07 - Heartless) "Douglas ate his pineal gland."

"So Douglas has a Hellhound and a Raven at his beck and call," Liam told them.

"And he's able to kill a Ghost Rider," Natalie told them.

"Angel, we're gonna save your parents," Chayton told her.

"Jordan, you know that I'll help you and Angel get your family back just as much as Chayton will," Bella told him.

From 6.07 - Heartless: In the woods, Douglas let his eyes glow a pale green, cracking the whip toward Cory, catching him around his neck, pulling. Cory was in great pain, disappearing in green smoke.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Flashback - 1943

Nazi Germany