Chapter 20 - Wolves of War

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/120326

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: In Bella/Lydia's vision, she saw everyone turned to stone.

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: In the clinic, Jack, Tyler, Lydia, Bella, Zayn, Malia and Peter were talking.

"Bella and I saw everyone," Lydia told them. "All of you turned to stone."

From 6.18 - Genotype: In the morgue, Gerard had his back to the Anuk-ite. "You want your freedom. That means getting rid of people like Angel Fain, and Angel's parents, Amelia and Isaiah."

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: Outside the Hale Vault, Kate had confronted Scott, Tara, Haley, Stacie and Derek.

"This poison is going in a couple bullets," Kate told them. "Bullets for Angel Fain and her family."

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: In the warehouse district, Adriana and Deucalion were teaching Ari, Isaac, Angel, Chayton and Theo.

"I'm pretty sure if I can get in touch with my alter ego, she can fight blind for me," Angel told them.

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: In the hospital room, Cory looked at Mason. "We're bait."

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: In the morgue, Natalie and Liam realized what was happening.

"We're trapped," Natalie told him.

From 6.19 - Broken Glass: In the warehouse district, Jack, Tyler, Lydia, Bella, Zayn, Malia and Peter joined the others.

"What's wrong?" Ari asked.

"They're coming," Tyler answered.

"Monroe and more," Zayn told them.

"And they have heavy firepower," Jack told them.

Angel looked around worriedly in realization, sensing what was coming before they did. "No."

The hunters from all around were firing toward the pack. Angel and Chayton stood together, holding hands, using their combined roars to make a shield of sound to make the bullets fly away from the pack. Deucalion, while he was standing in front of Angel and Chayton and not behind them like the others were, was shot down repeatedly, falling to the ground.

Angel: (voice over from 6.19 - Broken Glass) "They're already here."

Adriana was horrified that her former Alpha could be dying in front of her. "Deuc! No!"

Adriana tried to run for Deucalion, but with the heavy firepower coming from the hunters, she would have been shot and killed with him. Theo pulled Adriana back into cover before they could be shot. Jack, Tyler, Lydia, Chayton, Angel, Bella, Ari, Isaac, Zayn, Malia and Peter all ran for cover.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Flashforward

Los Angeles, California

Day - House - Bedroom

At some unknown point in the future, Scott and Tara were awakened in bed by the nose of a knock on the door, looking at each other, smiling, kissing slowly, softly and passionately for a long moment, pulling away. Tara was seen to have an engagement ring on her hand that rested on Scott's chest.