Prologue

Doctor Ross's POV :

The Guardian enrollment and transformation process has finally been completed. I am very pleased that everyone of the future Guardians made it to Aether with no trouble.

The Guradian candidates, Jacen and Serena, were almost caught but they made it.

"Doctor, we have a report that something highly unusual happened on Earth" said someone behind me. It was one of my lead trainers in the Guardian Program. "What happened" I asked. He came closer to me, "The Organic Teleporter that you left on Earth with your Russian colleague, it was activated 17 hours ago. We detected it's energy spike, it seemes two contacts came out of it. I was unable to track where they went."

I looked away from, I guarantee my Russian colleague wasn't alone. "I'm willing to bet Jonathan Black was there, he's always wanted to create a new technological world" I said.

"Monitor Russia for now, if something happens that's unusual, contact me" I said. He then left the room, I thought to myself. What was Jonathan up to down there.

Author's Note January 25, 2019 -

This Mark's the end of my revision process of my first published stories. Now that I'm done, I will move on to other projects and continue on my writing journey. Thanks everyone for your continued support and reads :)