Chapter 6 - March 18, 2017 - Russia

"Well our responsibilities really came early huh" Justin said to me.

We were aboard Guardian Home, an advanced fighter deployment cruiser. We were all standing in the hanger bay getting ready to halo jump down to Moscow, Russia's capital.

"We've got incoming General. If you want to go, it's now or never" said Colonel Steele over the com's. I looked at my team, it consisted of my friends Justin, Serena, and Colonel Woods. "Be extremely careful Jacen, we don't need our new general dieing today" said Doctor Ross over the com's.

All of a sudden a missile struck the cruiser, knocking us all off balence. "Don't worry Doctor, I won't but I have to be down there to make sure the infiltration succeeds" I said. "General, we've got more fighters coming" yelled Colonel Steele. "Let's go" I yelled at my team.

We all then ran out of the hanger and jumped out of Guardian Home, falling straight down like a breeze. We passed through the clouds and witnessed the battle. The various explosions became more clear as we continued falling.

"General, something's odd. Our records say Russia's tech isn't this advanced" said Justin over the com's. I looked closer at the battle as we were falling, Justin was right. There's no way Russia alone could have such advanced technology.

"Guys we're approaching land, watch that anti-air fire" yelled Serena over the com's.

"Activate jet packs and land carefully, we don't want to crash" I said. I then activated my jet pack's thrusters and steadily landed safely on the ground along with my other comrades. My feet dropped to the ground and I gently got back up. I looked back to my friends.

"Alright you know the drill, stay in the shadows and..." I was cut off by the sudden apperence of several black armored soldiers. "Surrender hostels" ordered one of the black armored soldiers. "Take 'em down" I ordered my comrades.

I ignited my lightsaber and did a 360 in the air and struck one of the black armored soldiers. Justin shot the others with his rifle. "Umm Jacen, that is no Russian" said Justin. I walked closer to one of the dead troopers. "It looks like a storm trooper of some kind" I said.

"Can you remove his helmet" asked Serena. I knelt down and attempted to pull it off. "It won't budge" I said. "This is getting freaky" said Colonel Woods. "We have to get to the capital. If Vladimir is alive, we have to get him out" I said. "What if he's not there" asked Justin. "Then will look elsewhere, we have to get to the bottom of this" I said.

I looked in the distance, Moscow's capital wasn't to far away. "Let's get going" I yelled. We all ran into the city and stuck to the hidden areas. The battle was still intense, they're were explosions everywhere in the sky. The anti-air turrets down in Moscow weren't helping the battle at all. I activated my long range transmitter, "Colonel Steele... Colonel Steele come in." There was no response.

"They must be jamming our transmissions" said Justin. "The Guardian fleet can't take any more of this... we have to disable the anti-air turrets" I said.

"Colonel Woods and I can handle that. You 2 go rescue Vladimir at the capital... if he's there" said Justin. "All right, but be careful, this city is crawling with these... storm troopers. Just don't get shot" I said. "Don't worry General. Will be fine" said Justin.

Our colleagues then left us while Serena and I continued to the capital. As we got closer to our objective, the presence of the black armored storm troopers increased. "Hey Jason, you recognized those black armored... ehh, storm troopers. Might I ask how" asked Serena. "There from a popular science fiction franchise called Star Wars... I'm not suprised you don't recognize them seeing how your from Russia" I said.