Chapter 2: The Start

When I got home to my flat, I immediately took off my shoes and plopped my bag on the ground. I walked over to the couch and crashed into it face down.

I got up and looked to my left. At the table beside the couch, a picture frame stands with a small flower vase. It shows a picture of my mom, dad and me during my 7th birthday. Images of laughing faces and eyes crinkled with joy came to head and I can't help but sob a little. I miss them.

They've been dead for almost 10 years now and I've been living by myself since I was 15 when my aunt decided I can live on my own. Pretty young, right? They were in a car accident and stuff. I really don't wanna go in detail about it.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

I stoop up and caught myself on the mirror.

GOOD GOD! I LOOK HIDEOUSLY HORRIBLE! I LOOK TIRED!

I quickly straightened my shirt as the knocking on the door increases. When I look decent enough, I opened the door. It was Charlotte.

"Hey." she smiled.

"Hey to you, too. What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Is it bad to come to your bestfriend's apartment?" she said as she walked inside and plopped her bag next to mine on the floor.

"Thanks, Char." I muttered as I slid next to her on the couch. "So, what have you come here for?"

"We are already done with school so I thought this would be a perfect way to spend time with you. With movies and dinner!" she explained

Throught the evening I learned that Charlotte got permission to spend the night at my apartment. I made us both some dinner and ate it in front of the tv.

"Alright. Pause the movie." she said as she got up and started gathering the plates.

"What? Why? This is the good part!" I whined.

"I know. That's why I asked you to pause it."

"Why?" I repeated.

"I'm washing dishes. Don't play it. Wait for me." Charlotte explained.

I groaned. I have nothing to do but wait. So I checked my twitter and posted a tweet to 5SoS (coz that's kind of what I do. Even if it's not seen or ignored.)

THERobbie: @5SOS sending my love all the way from London! Love you guys! 😁

After that, I checked my tumblr. I've got a descent amount of followers. Some of them talks to me sometimes. If I'm bored, I'll do ships and imagines on 5SoS and One Direction. Or if not, I'll go to the 5sos tag and scroll though it. What can I say? I'm a fan through and through.

Then all of a sudden, a sound emanated from my phone. It was a tweet. From Calum. It's clearly him because of his username.

He tweeted me back. Oh Shit.

Calum5SOS: @THERobbie whoa london? we're going ther soon Thanks babe! x