***Very Important Announcement + Credits

Well, that's the end of my Calum Hood Fic "End Up Here".

What did you guys think?

Come on. Tell me. I love hearing your thoughts and as a writer I practically LIVE for comments.

Even though Robbie and Calum's story ended there, I wish that you guys would keep it in your libraries/reading lists for a while longer to go back and read it over and over again. It would really mean a lot. And I know that this one is completed, I still hope it would have a lot more readers in the future.

I had a lot of fun writing this fanfic since this is the first proper fanfic that I've written. Yeah. You can definitely tell that I'm an amateur since my writing style isn't as refined as everybody else. I'm sorry and I promise that I'll definitely improve.

I would also like to thank ALL my readers. You guys are awesome. And I cannot emphasize that enough. I literally started with having only like 5 or 7 reads per chapter and now I'm ending this fic with 28.9K reads. Which I fervently hope that it will keep getting more. You guys are the best!

This isn't the last Calum fic I'll write for sure. I will write more coz I LOVE writing. lol can you tell?

ALSO

I've got this Mini Series called "Tomorrow Never Dies" and it will be a series where I put up chapters and stories about what would happen to the characters of my 5sos fanfics.

You can send in requests for what you'd like to read about Calum and Robbie's post-fanfic lives.

Like if they ever start a family someday? Or how the wedding will go? Their first child? The engagement dinner?

The kind of stuff that happens after the couple announces their undying love with one another.

and yeah. thanks for understanding.

Love you guys sooooo much and you all rock!

-Emi:3