Chapter 8: The Memoir

The boys were amazing. As per usual. They owned the stage and kept the crowds wild and loud. It was pure, raw excitement and adrenaline.

And of course, being a complete fangirl, I screamed the loudest, dance the craziest and cheered the wildest.

That's biased but ehh who cares?

A few moments after their show, Calum texted me.

How was it? x

I texted back.

Extraordinary :)

Aren't you glad I gave you tickets?

I am forever grateful, Calum.

You are very welcome xX

lol go take a shower!

How'd you know I need one? Are you spying on me? ;)

Eew Cal no! i can smell you and your band members all the way from here, you stinky! AND you looked really sweaty.

So you were looking at me?;)

I don't know what made me do this but I looked around just to see who's looking at me. I don't know why. It's not like any other person can see Calum's text.

And I was blushing. Like a beet.

Calum. It is a concert. I'm supposed to look at you. Now stop texting me and get a shower! >:P

At this point, I didn't even bother to see his reply. The music started blaring through loud speakers and girls started to scream. 

One Direction is going to perform.

******

Halfway during the 1D show, a security guard came to our seats and ushered us back into the 5SOS dressing room.

Charlotte and I were confused at first but we agreed to go because let's be honest, a 1D concert will exhaust you. We might as well since we need a break from the incessant screams and constant dancing around.

When we get there, we were greeted by four newly showered boys with tired eyes and sleepy postures. The effect made me want to run up to them and cuddle.

"Robbie! Sorry to bother you on the concert." Calum stood up towards me.

"No no. It's alright. We needed a break anyway." I explained.

"Okay. Well, we have to get to our flight to Germany during the next hour and a half and I'm telling you this because I apologize for not being able to get you home." He blushed for the last statement.

And in all honesty, I did too.

"What? Calum you don't need to apologize for anything. It's really alright. Honestly. You went through all the trouble of getting me tickets AND a ride to the show which is more than I could ever hope for. You're the best." I told him.

Charlotte cleared her throat and raised her eyebrows.

"He's the best?" she asked.

I smiled and replied, "Oh alright. Charlotte's the best but you come in VERY close."

He chuckled and turned to his bandmates.

"Are you done?" Michael asked.

Calum nodded as the boys gathered their stuff and stood up. 

"It has been great meeting you ladies." Ashton said as he hugged both of us.

"Don't be strangers, okay? Robbie? Charlotte?" Luke also gave us a hug. (The rumors are true. He gives MASSIVELY AWESOME HUGS)