Chapter 11: The Incident

"Calum! Stop calling me and do your livestream!"

"It'll be on in a moment."

"Do you know how many fans are staring at their screen, waiting for almost 30 minutes? A lot, okay?" I said as I plopped down on my couch in front of my laptop and a cup of tea.

"Alright. Alright. I'll get in my costume." he said.

"NO SPOILERS!" I shouted as I hung up the phone.

The boys are doing another livestream and I'm gonna watch it just like a thousand other fans. Apparently, they have a big announcement. They were gonna tell me earlier but I refused to hear it.

I'm still a fan and I want to freak out over the news with my fellow 5sos fam.

Which leads me to watching 30 minutes of the actual livestream and 30 more minutes of gorilla and bunny dances. Then after that, I watched the bows abseil down a tall building. Then I had to watch the tear-jerking, sob-inducing Amnesia lyric video.

And yes.

I freaked out about everything.

That was quite a night.

But I guess the feeling in my heart is due to the pride and happiness I have for the boys. They've done so much. They deserve it all.

******

"Robbie? Rob? Hey!"

"What?" I said as I shot my head up and saw Calum.

"You look so concentrated in that book." he said as he leaned back into his chair and stretched his arms over his head. When they came down, he draped his arms behind me, landing on my shoulder.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I closed the book and stuff it in my carry-on luggage.

"Nah. You look adorable when you're reading."

What?

"Uhmm..." I mumbled again as my cheeks redden.

So did Calum's.

It was  extremely awkward.

"Hey Robbie!" Luke waved as he dropped his bag on the floor and took the seat opposite to me and Calum's

Calum, on the other hand, removed his arms from my shoulders and clasped them together. I was both relieved and devastated.

"Hey, Luke!" I smiled at him.

"You excited?" he asked.

 I nodded and said, "Very."

"Hey. Where's Michael and Ashton anyway?" Calum wondered.

"They're taking pictures in the bathroom." Luke answered.

"Oh God. Honestly?" I said as I giggled at their idiocy.

When Michael and Ashton came back to sit with us, we chatted for a bit.

After a moment, we were boarding the plane and I got to sit in between Calum and Michael. Ashton and Luke were in front of us.

It was a blast. We had fun on the plane and possibly made the most noise.

It was a short flight but they managed to sleep even in just an hour or two. They looked tired so they need to rest.

I cannot believe this.

I am literally on a plane with my favorite band going on tour with them.

I must have done something good because I do not deserve this much happiness.

When I glanced at my right side, my face broke into a smile. Calum had his eyes close and leaning slightly on my shoulder. I can't help but stare at his face. Those chiseled features and god-like appearance is enough to make even the strongest metal melt. This boy is HOT.