Chapter 3: The Fake Pout

Just so you guys know, I am literally dying right now.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, making charlotte run to my side with her hands full of soap.

"What happened, Rob? Why are you screaming?" She asked with a face full of concern. Now I feel bad.

"Nohing's wrong, Char. It's just.....it's ......oh God.....you would not believe me if I tell you." I stammered with so much excitemeny in my voice.

"Try me."

"Calum Hood just tweeted me." I said.

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. So I jumped aroud the couch yelling inhuman noises. As soon as I did, Charlotte joined me throwing her soapy hands in the air.

"Oh my God, Robbie! What did he say? Why? What did you say? You didn't say anything stupid or creepy right?!" She asked me when we finally calmed down a bit.

I showed her the tweet exchange between Calum and I then we proceeded to freak out yet agin.

"Oh my God, Robbie." she repeated.

"I know! What should I say? What should I do? I mean he tweeted me. HE TWEETED ME, CHARLOTTE! THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!" I yelled, again.

"Well tweet him back now before he loses interest!"

I looked back at my phone and grinned widely. I cannot believe this at all. Calum Hood saw my tweet.

After a few minutes of deciding what to say to him, I finally clicked tweet.

THERobbie: Hey @Calum5SOS omg too bad i wont get to see you though 😣

The movie was clearly forgotten as we wait for Calum's tweet. We waited for ages. It was almost 11:00 pm when Charlotte decided to go to sleep. But I stayed up a little longer.

I put the movie back on and watched for about an hour or so. Imagine the joy I felt when my phone rang for a notification from Twitter.

It increased more when I heard three dings. I looked at my phone and saw that Calum followed me. He actually followed me! AND HE MESSAGED ME TOO!

I resisted the urge to shout to the heavens and dance with the smiling moon. I was that happy.

Calum's tweet back to me said,

Calum5SOS: @THERobbie aww but why?! xx

I looked at my messages and just like the notification said, he DMed me.

hiya!

Calum also sent a picture of himself. He was obviously shirtless and in bed while giving the camera a smirk. Which I find very sexy. I mean come on, who doesn't?

Hey! are you guys still in Edinburgh?

I asked remembering about they're last show.

Yeah. Tomorrow were on our way to Milan. WOOP! haha

Cool! I've always wanted to go to Italy! :D

It is awesome! haha so why are u not coming to see us when we're in london? x

Coz i didnt get the tickets lol :)

Dont u worry! i'll come see u! 😃

ahaha you dummy :D

hey don't you have skype?

yes i do actually! it's THERobbie

ok skyping is better than typing in my phone :D