viii

➵

BY THE TIME ELEVEN AND Claudia had reached the house, it turned dusk and dark, something that Claudia didn't like. Not because they could barely see anything, but because she knew that Hopper was not going to be happy. She didn't know mad he will get but he knew that Eleven and Hopper were going to fight.

If they could fight about Mike, then they would definitely fight about not following the three simple rules.

There, the two girls saw Hopper out on the front deck with a cigarette in between his mouth. Eleven had let out a frustrated sigh before she stormed into the house as Hopper waited for Claudia to walk inside, his face filled with disappointment and anger when she walked past him.

Just when Claudia stepped first foot into the house, she flinched when a loud bang from the door slamming shut could be heard and she could already hear the two begin to bicker. Claudia knew to never get into the fights and to always stay back, but she couldn't stop herself from being a part of it when the two others were looking right her.

"Why did you go, Claudia! Huh? I thought you could understand me more than she did!" Hopper shouted as his index finger then pointed directly at Eleven, an annoyed glare on him.

The runaway struggled to find words to put together and her hands nervously gripped onto the walkie talkie tighter than usual. Claudia chewed on the inside of her gum when she felt that fiery anger in the pit of her stomach, "H-Hopper, we went to see Mi-"

"Mike? To see Mike?!" He yelled in response and the more that this fight went on, the more the bomb's countdown descended and Claudia knew that she couldn't stop it, it was bound to happen sometime. "Do you two understand why I even wrote those rules? It's to keep you safe, not to run around Hawkins trying to find some boy!"

What happened next was something that the brunette was not expecting. Hopper had snatched the walkie talkie out of Claudia's hand and he smashed it to the ground.

She watched as it broke to millions and millions of pieces.

Just the exact same way she broke her own.

But she didn't say a word, didn't speak at all. She couldn't fix it, it had been destroyed so much that it was beyond impossible, it was unthinkable. Claudia's mouth was agape as she stared at the broken walkie talkie, knowing that it was the last way she could speak to Mike.

Like everything she had was now ruined.

3.

She was almost so close to nearly screaming, like the feeling had reached up to her tightened and dry lungs.

2.

And now she was just grasping onto it, pleading for it to stop.

1.

Clenching her jaw, knuckles turning white and shutting her eyes, she screamed.

"STOP!"

Boom.

/////

SO UM DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE CLIKE IN THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M THINKING I SHOULD DO SOME MORE MIKE POV'S

ALSOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOM

CLAUDIA THE BOMB

YOU DA BOMB QUEEN

LMAOOOOOO

Byeeeeeeeeee!

-Indiana