xiv

➵

ELEVEN HAD LET OUT A frightened gasp when she opened her eyes widely, dropping her flannel out of her tightened grasp and she looked at Claudia who was watching her carefully. "They need our help," She stated as her mind rewinded to the scenes that played, "M-Mike, Hopper, everyone, they...they need our help!"

"Help? What's going on? Eleven, what's happening?" Claudia asked numerous questions, but none could be answered when she heard loud banging coming from downstairs, hearing shouting and yelling of men. Then, Kali had gotten the girl's attentions and placed a finger on her lips, telling them to be quiet as they all crouched down, running upstairs. The police had seen them, ordering them to stop in which the girls ignored and continue to run away.

"Shh! Shh! Stay still, don't move!" Kali had said quietly once everybody had reached each other, obeying her and they all stood very still. Claudia sucked in a nervous and scared breath, her eyes never leaving Eleven's as Eleven's eyes never left Claudia's. The two girl's weren't use to this, to any of this, and they knew that leaving was the only choice that Claudia and Eleven had. Even with getting the whole makeup, Claudia didn't feel herself, especially when she wore black jeans that had been rolled to her shins (like Eleven's), an oversized denim jacket with a couple of rips here and there, a maroon and white shirt that was tucked in her pants, and her hair that had been loose and curled.

She couldn't imagine herself ever wearing this again.

But it would have to do, and at least she still had her bow and arrow.

Finally the police had passed them and they all sprinted off, making their way to outside where the van would be. Claudia knew that this was the time that her and Eleven were going to leave, she could see the look that Eleven wore; a second thinking, frustrated scrunched up face.

Just as they reached the van, everyone hopped in, all but Eleven and Claudia.

Kali looked at the two girls and she sent them an impatient look, "Come on, get in!" She exclaimed, only for Claudia to shake her head.

"I'm sorry, Kali. But we have to head home, this place...it isn't for us." Claudia truthfully answered and Eleven nodded her head in agreement.

But Kali thought otherwise as she tried to protest, needing these two girls to be with her and their gang. She knew that the two were special, especially Jane as she was her sister. "We belong together. There's nothing for you two back there. They cannot save you Jane and Claudia."

"No," Eleven replied quickly and Claudia allowed her to speak, knowing that whatever she was going to say, it was going to be good. "But we can save them."

And then, the two best friends ran away.

Doing exactly what Eleven had said.

Saving their friends.

/////

FNEJFNENFEIR

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO RUSHED AND THAT THERE WAS ONLY TWO CHAPTERS WITH THE WHOLE LOST SISTER EPISODES

I JUST COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO WRITE EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENED

OMG IT WILL HAPPEN SOON AND IM FREAKING OUT.

BYEEEEEEEEE!

-Indiana