xii

➵

DUSTIN AND CLAUDIA HAD SAID their last goodbyes to each other before the two best friends went their own ways. Dustin understood Claudia's decision into waiting a bit considering the state she was in was not good and she needed some alone time.

Right now - which was night time - was nice; just her and the forest.

Extending her arm back as far as she could, Claudia aimed the arrow right at the rabbit's figure that she could only barely see, her eyes squinted with focus and concentration. She was silent, the only noise that could be heard was the soft and even breaths that escaped her parted plump lips. Just as she was about to let the string go, she heard a girl faintly yelling her name, which then made the small creature hear and it hopped away, leaving Claudia to let out a frustrated groan.

Behind Claudia, Eleven stood there with her arms resting on both sides as a small handbag hung loosely on one shoulder, the strap diagonalised to her other hip, the same as how Claudia's quiver rested.

Claudia was confused as to why Eleven was here, and what she was doing. "Eleven? What happened? Why are you here?" She asked just when Eleven had grabbed her hand and began to walk out of the dark forest. Just like the same way Eleven had done when she was taking Claudia to the school to see Mike, which didn't end very well. "Where are you taking me...again?!"

"Sister. Claudia, I have a sister and I have to find her," Eleven answered as she let out a big sigh, "I didn't want to go alone." She added and she glanced to her left at Claudia.

Claudia frowned almost too immediately when she heard the word 'sister' slip out of Eleven's mouth, even more confusion spreading across her olive skinned face. "You have a sister?" She repeated, only to get a slow nod as an answer, "Oh...uh, that's cool..."

And the awkward silence began to fill the air surrounding the two girls, making it thick. Well, after everything that had happened between them and their last words they spoke to each other was something that they would never want to experience again.

"Claudia, I'm sorry," She heard Eleven say, her voice dripping with guilt as she looked at her carefully, "and Hopper is too. We're both sorry."

"It's fine, Eleven. And I'm sorry as well for yelling at you, I just couldn't keep it in anymore," Claudia replied with and the curly brunette smiled softly, understanding every single word that she had expressed to her.

"Friends?"

"Eleven, we were always friends. We're best friends and there is no denying that."

"Best friends?"

"Yeah, best friends. Someone's closest friend, you do everything with them varying from keeping the other in disguise from boys that they like, to fighting off demogorgons."

"But we haven't fought off demogorgans yet."

"Exactly, we haven't yet."

"Best friends. I like it."

Nothing could get in their way, especially if Claudia and Eleven were together.

Prepare for trouble,

And make it double.

/////

SO UM SOME THINGS ARE HAPPENING. I WON'T BE GOING ON WATTPAD AS MUCH AS I WILL BE CONSIDERING SCHOOL AND ALL. NO I AM NOT LEAVING OR ANYTHING, IT'S JUST SCHOOL COMES BEFORE WATTPAD

YEAH

CLEVEN IS BACK!

YAYYYYYYYYYY!

OKIEE

BYEEEEEEEE!

-Indiana