ix

➵

IT WAS LIKE CLAUDIA'S SHRILL scream had made the whole world mute, like silence was the only sound that could be heard. Claudia had enough of this, of everything, of hard times. She had enough of her life being so miserable, it was her responsibility to make it entertaining and amusing, but that couldn't come in easy.

The young girl took a deep breath before continuing, "I'm so...I'm so sick of this! All of this! I'm sick of hearing you two shout and fight like your lives are worse than each other's, because that isn't true! You know whose life sucks? Mine!" She pointed at herself, her glare so dangerous yet broken. "I haven't seen anyone in years! I haven't even heard from my parents because god knows where they are! I am so broken and miserable, I don't even understand how you selfish people can't see that!"

In between her screaming, Claudia could hear her voice crack as if she was on the verge of crying, sobbing, weeping. She was shaking, not because of how cold it was, but because her body was so close to breaking down.

"I've had enough of being the quiet broken girl! And don't you dare even try to talk back at me when you both know too well that I am right! For three years, I've been alone and unsafe and just when I get the chance to have company and be told that I'm safe, I get a wonderful welcoming of you two fighting!  I have never been a part of your stupid fights, so for the first time, let me use my voice for a god damn good reason!" Claudia sniffled a bit before she took a step towards the two silent and utterly speechless people, and her face was stern and clenched and she felt her teeth push against each other with such a powerful force.

"Stop acting like kids," And with her teeth gritting together, she spoke her final words slowly, "and get your fucking act together."

Claudia then took a step back, as if she was examining her work of art that she had just presented. She saw that she had done well considering the look on Hopper and Eleven's faces were filled with shock and guilt. She had then stormed away from them and to the front door, taking her bow and quiver filled with arrows that were resting against the wall next to the door.

Slamming the door behind her, she was finally back to her usual runaway self.

/////

OOF SHE SNAPPED

FNWEJKFNEWJFEJ

RIP

I'M FINALLY BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I DON'T WANT TO GO LIKE LITERALLY I'M NOT READY.

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

-Indiana