xiii

➵

LONG STORY SHORT, ELEVEN AND Claudia were going on an oh so very fun trip to find Eleven's lost sister. Claudia thought this was only going to be a short walk, only to get confused when they had hopped onto a train, riding all the way to Chicago. Then, they made their way through a very dark alley where all of these creeps laid, laughing hysterically and staring at the two girls. Two things that Claudia didn't like, not at all. After passing all of the creeps, they had reached a large building in which Eleven predicted that her lost sister was there, Claudia couldn't do anything but follow after her because she knew that she wasn't here for herself, but for Eleven.

Encountered by four unusual and unique people, the two girls had a knife pointed to them because of the so called 'weak' answers that Eleven gave them as to why she had a picture of a young Indian girl. Claudia nearly laughed when she saw the man with mohawk-like long crazy hair and very pale skin began to screech as he did some weird dance, almost like he was trying to shake something out of him.

Then a girl appeared from the middle of the stairs in which Claudia had no idea where she had come from, and she made her way down to the two girls. Her name was Kali and surprise, surprise! She was the lost sister that Eleven had been trying to find ever since she had seen her mother; Terry Ives. Kali was Eight, the same way that Jane was Eleven. (Claudia had only found out about her name when they sat on the train together, talking about everything that had happened when the other was gone.)

And here the two girls were, sitting on the roof of the building, sitting on crates along with Kali. They were all talking about Kali's powers and what she could do. Claudia was quite amazed at how talented and special these sisters were, she always thought what it must have been like at the lab.

Kali had turned to Claudia after talking to Eleven for a while, seeing that Eight didn't even know anything about her. "So you must be the girl whose been looking after my sister along with this policeman?" She asked.

Claudia let out a shaky laugh and nodded her head, "Even before that, more like the day when Eleven had escaped the lab. I first met her at a diner, we both are runaways with two different reasons." She answered.

Kali had frowned at this, cocking her head to the side at Claudia's statement, "Why did you run away, Claudia?

She knew this question would have to be answered, she hadn't told reasons yet but she had to do it. "My mum and dad continuously fighting, uh a broken heart, my-"

"Broken heart? You ran away because of a broken heart?" Kali repeated and Claudia shook her head.

"I was ten here, I didn't know what the hell I was even doing," The brunette replied, laughing at the memory. "don't blame me though! It was all Mike Wheeler's fault!'

"Mike Wheeler? Is this the guy who broke your young ten year old heart?" She asked as Eleven answered for Claudia, nodding her head.

"Yes. She still likes him." Jane said, giggling when she felt Claudia nudged her arm playfully, "He likes her too."

Kali couldn't help the grin that crawled up to her face, even letting out her own sets of chuckles. "Really? How adorable!"

That night was great, but Claudia would never imagine living there and she knew that Eleven wanted to be at Hawkins as well.

/////

I'M THINKING OF WATCHING THE END OF THE F***ING WORLD AFTER I PUBLISH THIS BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD

"I've seen you skatin'. It's pretty shet"

"Fudge off"

LMAO

HUEHFUE

BYEEEEEEEEEE!

-Indiana