01

Dear Mark,

Hello there my beloved Mark Lee!
I was just wondering if you're doing just fine and you're already at home safe.
Please eat plenty and healthy foods.
If you're already tired and sleepy, please rest already so that you'll gain more energy.
I'm really concerned tho.
Anyway, I know you're curious because you didn't know who wrote and send this letter to your lucker secretly.
I'm not ready to reveal myself yet but I'm ready to love you.
Someday, you'll meet me and yeah, I just felt so excited if that happens. Ofcourse it will happen.
By the way, I just wanted to remind you that.
You're only mine.
Always be mine.
I'll kill those people who'll try to steal your heart from me! I don't want people trying to steal my Mark Lee from me.
Never!
Don't worry, it's still a threat.
Enjoy your life!

- Your Secret Lover

What the heck? Whoever wrote this creepy letter for me, I'm pretty sure that I'll call the police right away for my protection from this unknown person! This person seemed to be a psycho? Pfft, I don't care! And did this person just wrote that this person will kill people whoever stole my heart? Damn! This is my life! Why would this person will judge me? Whatever, I'll just go to sleep after my homework.