11

It was now Monday morning..

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

I open my eyes slowly as I heard my clock ringing loudly. I feel so excited that's why I smiled a bit because I'll surprise their ass off and of course, I'll surprise Mark-hyung too.

I sat up from my bed, still keeping a smile on my face. I sighed happily and stand up to go to shower and continue from my Morning school routine.

As I was finish everything, I get my school bag, my door keys and everything and also checked if I'm all prepared for school. My things were all prepared so I decided to go to school already.

I giggled and say, "I'm coming guys.. You'll see me again from my hiatus life in school." I smiled again because of excitement.

~Timeskip •At School Gates•~

I arrived already at the school gates. I really smiled widely because I miss this school so much! Except those incidents back then.

As I started to walk inside, I reached for my locker. Surprisingly, my Math book, Science book and my other things was still there.

I already put my other things at ny locker and locked it. I was walking through the halls until I reached my classroom. I sighed heavily and touched the door knob.

As I twisted the door knob, Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle, Jisung, Renjun, Lucas and Mark was already there and my other clasmates too. The attention was in me and those 7 person were surprisingly shock. I chuckled tho because they look so cute.

"H-Hyuck.. Hyung.." Jisung stuttered, eyes widened.

"DONGHYUCK!" The 6 other guys shouted at the same time while I was still standing at the door, smiling widely.

"I'm back guys."