06

"Haechan!" Mark was so angry and had enough to Donghyuck. Donghyuck just killed Mark's mother.

But it can't be.. Haechan was just there staying for a long time to that stupid and messy classroom with blood stains from Koeun after I left, running.

And he's here? That fast? Pfft! Unbelievable! And he planned to kill my mom? Which is he already did! I won't forgive him! I will never will! And this is my chance to call the police!

I don't care if he'll suffer there in jail! I don't even care if he'll die there! Why would I even care? Yes, he's my bestfriend but not anymore! He's my enemy because of what he just did earlier and today!

I thought he liked girls? Well yeah he does. Haechan dated Hyerin for 2 years, 7 months and 3 weeks. When they broke up, Haechan was hurt 24/7 that day. And now he liked boys!?

Maybe he is bisexual? *scoffs* should I care? Nah, no way! We are done now! Done as a bestfriend.

"Yes, Mark-hyung?" Donghyuck smirked, not facing to Mark. "I told you already.. Prepare yourself." He chuckled.

"Tsk! I'll call the FUCKING POLICE RIGHT AWAY! AS IN RIGHT NOW!" Mark shouted in anger again. Dialing the police station center. (A/N: I don't know what to call it so I just typed 'Police Station Center' pfft hahaha! Sorry for my bad grammar, btw.)

Donghyuck just smiled, facing Mark already. His smile looks so innocent and angelic but don't get trick so easily, you didn't even know that there was a demon inside in it, hiding.

Mark is still on the phone talking to some policeman. Donghyuck waited Mark to be done talking to the phone. Again, he acted like nothing just happened and felt calm.

Now Mark is done talking to the policeman through phone and faced Donghyuck again with his angry self. Mark is still scared tho.

"Stop smiling you asshole!" Mark forced Donghyuck to stop smiling.

"Is it bad to smile? Is it bad to feel happy? I'm also done with your shits, Mark! You told me not to fell inlove with girls which is I can't stop myself loving the one I love back then! When me and Hyerin were together, you were really angry because I dated Hyerin, the famous pretty and talented girl from school!"

Donghyuck paused and his smile turned to frown, "You were really angry back then because I didn't stop myself and followed your orders! Well sorry for that, I just can't stop my feelings through Hyerin!"

"And that day when me and Hyerin broke up, I'm really hurt and cried all night and I don't even try talking to you even to our other friends. But still you comforted me!"

"I tried moving on and successfully, I really did moved on for like 4 weeks! 2 months have passed when me and Hyerin broke up and moved on, but one day, I realize that I had a crush on you."

"But I can't help it but to fall inlove with you every single day. And days have passed, you were flirting with Koeun and she flirted back! I understand because she's kind, sweet, smart, talented and pretty just like Hyerin but it also kept my heart broken, if I accidentally saw the both of you flirting around!"

"And you did this to me, Mark! You fucking did this to me!" Donghyuck broke into tears and felt broken again. Mark is still speechless but he managed to talk again.

"I did what? What did I do to you? I did nothing! When you and Hyerin just broke up that day, I just comforted you, nothing else and that's it! I did comforting you because you're my bestfrie---" Mark was cut off when Donghyuck speaked again.

"Bestfriend. Yeah, just a fucking bestfriend." Donghyuck smirked while still he's into tears.

"YOU FUCKING TURNED ME INTO A PSYCHO, MARK! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW AND REALIZED THAT I LIKE YOU WHILE YOU WERE FUCKING FLIRTING WITH KOEUN! IT'S YOUR FAULT, MARK! NOT ME!" Donghyuck paused while crying.

"I HAD ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF BEING HURT! I LOST MY MIND AND PLANNED TO KILL KOEUN AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOM! I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOUR MOM BUT THE DEMON INSIDE ME KEPT TELLING ME TO KILL YOUR MOTHER! AND I REALLY FELT SORRY! I CAN'T EVEN CONTROL MY MIND ANYMORE BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU, MARK!" Donghyuck fell to his knees, crying out loud.

While Mark was shocked and wanted to laugh because he so called turned Donghyuck into a psycho which is he didn't know.

He just wanted to laugh because of what Donghyuck said. But he didn't even dare to laugh infront of a crazy psycho who just killed two precious person in Mark's life.

Mark looked at Donghyuck but his eyes widened because Donghyuck was holding a knife, still sitting down on the floor and pointed it into his own chest to kill himself.

But Mark moved closer to Donghyuck faster. Mark took and throwed the knife through the window and suddenly, he hugged Donghyuck while Donghyuck's still crying.

"You may be my enemy now and I so called turned you into a psycho, just don't kill yourself. I know that I will still miss you.. Because of our precious memories and moments we collected in our past." Mark whispered to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck being shock on to what Mark did and say, still in tears.

The 9 policeman already arrived and rushed to Mark's Mother's room. And arrested Donghyuck.

_________________________________________

Woah! This is a long ass chapter that I made, I guess? Pfft HAHAHAHAHA I JUST FELT HAPPY BECAUSE IT WAS LONG! Anyway, sorry again because of my VERY POOR AND BAD GRAMMAR. English is not my real and first language so.. Yeah! HAHAHA! I'm a Filipina tho.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK!💖