09

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

Is that Mark? If that was Mark, he shoudn't know that I was here, already free from prison.

"Whatever, I'll just go inside." I thought and sighed, standing up and gets inside my new house. When I close the door, I didn't know that Mark-hyung saw me.

"What will I cook and eat for breakfast?" I ask myself, thinking of what will I cook. "Aha! I'll cook scrambled eggs, waffles and hotdogs. That would be yummy!" I said happily and prepared all the ingredients that I need.

~Mark's P.O.V~

Did I just saw Donghyuck? And what the heck!? He has a new house and it was so cool! And he's out from prison. For how long? Wait, should I visit him now since I'm here and saw him? Maybe I should.

"I should visit him now." I thought and walk towards Donghyuck's door. I smell something yummy and finally I knocked, two times. Finally, Donghyuck opened his door. Donghyuck's eyes widened.

"M-Mark... hyung." Donghyuck stuttered. Donghyuck didn't know that this would come.

"Hi..?" I said, more like questioning. I was nervous too.

We're just standing there for a minute now and hell, it was too awkward! But thankfully, Donghyuck broke the silence.

"Why are you here, hyung?" Donghyuck asked comfortably and a little bit of shock.

"I umm.. I just saw you there outside a while ago and suddenly you stand up and goes inside." I said.

"I see. Come in. I'm cooking breakfast, by the way and I know you didn't eat yet and I think you're a bit tired from jogging." Donghyuck said, letting me in into his house.

Yeah it was still awkward if you ask. I sat down from one of the chairs, staring at him while cooking and preparing plates for the two of us. Donghyuck, why are you so handsome? I thought. I blushed from what I said from my thoughts. I'm still staring at him, blushing at spacing out.

"Hyung? Hyuuung? Yah, Mark-hyung! MARK-HYUNG!" Donghyuck called me. I snapped from reality when Donghyuck shouted at me. I felt embarrased and still blushing.

"Y-yeah?" Shit! I stuttered.

"You're blushing, hyung. Why? Are you ok? Do you have fever?" Donghyuck asked, concern. I miss this side of Donghyuck, being concern.

"Oh I'm not, I'm fine. Just.. having a daydre--- I mean, I was just spacing out." I panicked as I almost say the word 'daydreaming'.

"Oh." Donghyuck giggled. Oh my god! Haechan just giggled! How cute! Wait.. I'm not gay, right? Heck, I'm not gay! I thought. "Anyway, let's eat?" Donghyuck smiled, again.

"Yeah.. sure." We started eating.

Donghyuck, you know what.

I missed your smile.

Your giggles.

Your laugh.

Your presence.

Your everything.

I missed everything about you.

I'm sorry if I'm mad at you last 4 years.

I'm sorry...