13

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

We're now in the sofa with our pajamas. We decided to sleep here in Renjun's sofa, cause why not? Since we're many, that explains well. So yeah back to Mark-hyung. I know that it's strange that Mark-hyung didn't talk too much which the other guys agreed. We talked about it a while ago when Mark-hyung is in the restroom.

I know why. I do really know why...

•Flashback at the School's locker•

When we reached our destination which is into our locker, we opened it and get our important sfuffs. Chenle and the others planned to go at the school yards first and I approved.

I get into Mark-hyung's locker and surprisingly, he's still there, eyes widened, holding a paper.

"Mark-hyung? Are you alright?" I asked him. Wait, why did he stutter?

"W-what? Oh umm.. I'm fine, thanks." Mark-hyung really is stuttering. I looked at the paper in Mark-hyung's right hand.

"What's that?" I asked again, looking at the paper. It looks like a letter.

"This is nothing.. So umm, let's go? Maybe they are waiting already. You know those guys." He chuckled fakely. When Mark-hyung turns away, I quickly catched his right wrist and snatched the paper quickly.

"D-Donghyuck! G-Give it back!" He stuttered again. He looked nervous Mark-hyung tried to get the paper back but sadly he can't, I dodged it all.

I read the paper or something like a letter.

Dear Mark Lee Minhyung,

Can I tell you a warning? I warn you to stay away from my Donghyuck oppa or else, I'll do something harmful.
I'll give you 1 chance. This is still a threat so don't worry. Remember, only 1 chance, arrasseo?
If you're still hanging out or flirting with him, I swear. It will no longer be a threat.

Anonimously,
Beautiful

•End of Flashback•

I sighed. Everyone was watching a movie but Mark-hyung is not focusing to that movie because of what happened and that was about the letter from his locker. Everyone was busy watching it so I decided to talk to him just in the corner.

"Mark-hyung." I called.

"Ne?" He responded.

"Can we talk?.. Privately?" I said in a bit of serious tone.

"Yeah sure." He agreed and we got into the corner and talked. It was silence from the both of us just in a minute so I broke the silence.

"Are you still bothered with it?" I asked, arms cross, leaning from the wall. Mark-hyung just nodded, his head hung low.

"I see. You know what, I remembered our past like.." I paused, remembering the past memories when I threatened Mark-hyung using letters and continued speaking.

"I threatened you by the letter for days, I guess? And.. When the days have passed, still you didn't follow what I just said in that letter, so I killed Koeun.. like for real. I'm sorry for that but since someone was gonna torture your poor soul again. I swear to God, he or she will catch this small but dangerous hands first." I chuckled to the last part and Mark-hyung smiled a bit.

"Past is past. And yes I forgived you so it was settled. But it is not necessary to kill or beat whoever that person is. But thank you, by the way. I appreciated it." He smiled widely.

"No problem, hyung." I smiled back, I turned my back and to go back to watch the movie but suddenly, Mark-hyung called me quickly.

"Donghyuck.." Mark called.

"Yeah?" I tilted my head to see him.

"Tell me honestly... Do you still l-like me?" He stuttered, blushing. I giggled because he look so cute when he blushed and at the same time, stuttering.

I nodded, "Yes hyung. I still do." I just smiled and turns back again to watch the movie.

Don't worry, hyung. I'll save you from that freak!

_________________________________________

I think this is the longest? WAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Ok nevermind.. I'll try to update later, if I can. So just sit back and relax and enjoy reading, bruh. Thank you aaaallll!😌💖