14

It's 1:36am and everyone is already asleep except for this one person who isn't sleeping yet.

~Mark's P.O.V~

I was just laying down. Donghyuck and Chenle is in my sides, already sleeping. Everyone knows that I can't live without my bestfriend, Donghyuck. Then why would someone wants to separate us away? Aish, I can't agree to that some sort of deal or what!? I don't know what people named or called it. I wasn't sleepy because of that shit! And Donghyuck already fucking knows! And of course, he won't stop from hanging out with me and I swear he'll just ignore that threat thing. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and it means someone texted me. I open my messages and read it.

Unknown Number
Hello Mark! Can we meet at the park? As in right now? Please? Thankyou in advance.
Sent.02/13/2018.1:59am

Well that was strange. I guess I should go there and maybe I might know this person. I stand up. I checked myself up in the mirror if I looked good. I was satisfied so I decided to go now. I glance at my friends who's sleeping peacefully and locked the door quietly as I can.

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

Actually, when Mark-hyung's phone vibrated, that's when I woke up. It's not obvious because I acted like I was really sleeping and moved a bit which is not really that obvious that I'm awake. To my surprise, Mark-hyung stands up and checked his reflection if he does looks good and yeah he really does looks good which is I'm not lying and for all of the sudden, Mark-hyung was about to go out but he glanced at us one more time and decided to close the door again. So Mark-hyung, you're going somewhere, huh? I thought.

I had my idea and that's when I followed Mark-hyung. Thankfully, there are so many big trees that I could hide so that he coudn't see me. Wait, he's going into a park? I thought again. As we arrived in the park, I just saw a girl, facing her back from us. Well of course, I was still hiding from the tall big trees but hey, the view of hers was so clear so I could tell that it was really a girl. Maybe that girl and Mark-hyung is dating..? I just shrugged my thoughts off, just a bit jealous.

When the girl already faced Mark-hyung, I was shocked because it was Seulgi-noona. She was still beautiful as ever! So are they really dating?

•Timeskip•

They're already talking some random things maybe. It looks like Mark-hyung was something like nervous and he's sweating? Maybe he likes Seulgi-noona too that's why he's nervous and sweating. Oh wait, why did he step back slowly? I was really curious so I plan to change tracks from another big tall tree so that I can hear what was their topic.

"I believed that you read the letter, right?" Seulgi-noona smirked.

What the what!? So it was Seulgi-noona who wrote that freaking letter? I thought.

"Y-Yes I did!" Mark-hyung stuttered.

"So will you go away from my little Hyuckie? Because sadly, he's mine, Mark and I want his attention will be mine, not yours!" Seulgi-noona laughed.

"N-No.. I-I can't do that!" Mark-hyung said.

"You can't? Oh well, maybe it is time for you to say.. Bye-Bye world." Seulgi-noona pulls out a knife, ready to kill Mark. I should save Mark-hyung! I thought.

As Seulgi-noona was about to stab Mark-hyung, I quickly ran as fast as I can. I quickly pulled my knife too. As it almost stabbed Mark-hyung, gladly I stabbed Seulgi-noona first and smirked evily infront of her.

~Mark's P.O.V~

Fuck! She was about to stab me so I closed my eyes tighter. I felt nothing harm or any knife trying to stab me but no. I open my eyes slowly and Donghyuck was there, infront of me, stabbing Seulgi-noona while wearing an evil smirk. The Devil is... back. I thought, stepping backwards a bit.

Donghyuck's evil side is back and it suits him because of his red hair, red sweater, his personality and attittude. I was just watching him while my eyes widened a bit and while he's busy murdering Seulgi-noona. He was full of blood stains, smiling creepily until he stopped, satisfied. Seulgi-noona was now dead by Donghyuck.

He dropped the knife, full of blood and his hands, full of blood too. He was still smiling like crazy and laughed creepily until he faced me. My eyes widened more because of his face, full of blood.

He chuckled, "Mark-hyung, are you alright?" He smiled.

"Yeah. I-I was.." It was awkward for me to talk because he killed a person again.

"I'm sorry if I killed her that much. I just can't hold myself anymore." He smiled and licked the blood away from his mouth sexily like Demons does sometimes. I blushed from that tho. I just blushed a little.

"It's.. ok?" I said, unsure of what should I say.

"Let's go now. I don't want them to see me full of blood stains if they woke up." He said smiling widely but normally.

He took out his left hand with full and covered with blood so I could hold his hand. I took and hold his hands. He holds my right hand back but in a second, he intertwined both of our hands like a couple does. And that's where I felt butterflies in my stomach and realized that I do like Donghyuck back.

When we arrived at our destination, gladly it was still 3:24am so it means the guys were still sleeping peacefully. We just stayed outside from the door for a minute and finally I decided to break the silence and I did.

"Donghyu--- I mean Haechan.." I called him by his nickname. His precious nickname.

"Ne, hyung?" Donghyuck responded. Wow he should be frowning or complaining about it when I called his nickname. Ok wow! This is new.. I thought.

"I think I do like you too.." I said blushing and realized that we're still intertwining our hands so I blushed so hard.

"Woah! After I killed Suelgi-noona? I just did was hardcore murder which is I'm used to it. And you already liked me back?" He asked to the last part, smirking.

"Well sorry maybe because I was just so dense or not? Or my feelings were just hiding behind my heart that's why I didn't realized it?" I said, and thankfully I didn't stutter.

He just giggled and faced me. Even tho his face was full of blood, he's still pretty handsome like I just wanted to kiss him and fell for him more.

Wait, did he just read my mind? Or he can really read my mind!?... H-He kissed me!

Haechan kissed me passionately with full of love, so I decided to kiss back. I felt butterflies in my stomach again so I smiled from the kiss. We broke the kiss and giggled, I pecked his lips one more time and decided to go inside.

Even tho he has the blood in his face, I can still feel his lips into mine with blood. I don't mind the blood. I just really enjoy of what he did to me a while ago.

I maybe a killer.

But don't forget,

That I can be

Your saviour.

The End•

_________________________________________

Ok this book is finnished. How do you guys think of this story? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA again, sorry for my grammar mistakes. I really do appreciate the readers who really loved to read this book!❣ And of course, thankyou for all of your support!😁 And I realized that this is the longest chapter of the book HAHAHAHA!😂 Feel free to comment😊 AND PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING NCT AND OF COURSE MARKHYUCK! I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAH!😙👑