08

4 Years Later~

~Mark's P.O.V~

I sighed. It's been 4 years already after that accident. Wait, is that even an accident? Nah, it wasn't. I already missed my mom and of course, Koeun. I wanted to see them but I can't, they are now resting in peace there in Heaven.

Oh yeah! I didn't visit Haechan for 4 years too! What a shame of me. I think he's doing fine? Well it's still 5:27am and I'm already wide awake. I just woke up tho. I need to jog around like others do when they'll woke up early. Hmmm I should try then.

I sighed again, "I think I should go and try to jog." I smiled a bit and get prepared. "And if I wanted to go home already, I'll cook breakfast." I giggled and goes out to take a jog.

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

I was outside, just infront of my new home. Yes, my new home. I bought it and it's just a bit cheap but hey, this house was so nice so I didn't regretted it. I was just outside to feel the cold breeze air and yeah it was relaxing.

2 years and 9 months when I got free from prison. I was thankful tho because honestly, I was really suffering and I felt like dead. I didn't eat well there because the food that I was eating in prison was only bread and sometimes, vegetables. I hate vegetables, really.

And here I am, still a psycho but I don't think if I was still a psycho. I guess I'll stop being a psycho which is the good idea or else I will stay in prison again if I did killings... again.

It's 5:54am now, still relaxing here outside and I enjoyed it. But I saw someone jogged and stop just to catch his breath and drank some water in his water bottle. Yeah, he was a guy. Wait.. Don't tell me..

_________________________________________

OKKKKKKK! How was the story guysss? I hope ya'll like it! No.. I mean LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHA 4 years, huh. Pfft! Anyway as I promise, I'll update and yeah here it was! I hope ya'll REALLY LIK--- LOVE IT, I MEAN HAHAHA!

I guess I'll update later or tomorrow?
Bye guys! Have fun reading! Thankyou for reading toooo! Mwah😙 Love'ya guys💖

                                        ~Authornimmiee