07

~No One's P.O.V~

Donghyuck is already in prison, still crying silently, regretted everything and felt so angry because he coudn't control his demon inside. He was an angel back then when he didn't have a crush on Mark and he still love Hyerin.

He was still silent when they arrived in their destination, finding his cell. He deserves to suffer there in his cell and possibly die. He wants to kill himself already, not wanting to feel those pain but he will just wait until he felt weak and will die there in his cell.

He's still thinking of Mark tho, even his other friends and of course, his parents, his rich badass parents who does really care and love Donghyuck. His parents was so sweet, lovable, kind and caring. Sometimes, they will spoil Donghyuck which was what Donghyuck likes. He doesn't want to loose them, he wasn't ready until the demon came.

He was now sitting on his own bed in his cell, still sobbing silently thinking about his past memories. He really is dazing off and he realized it so he snapped back into reality.

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

I sighed, I was already bored. Maybe I should try singing some songs that it can make me calm and relax.

"Hmmm what should I sing?" I thought. I snapped my fingers, "Aha! I should sing Back 2 U softly." I giggled a bit, that's my favorite song tho.

I started singing.

Gyeou jami deun saebyeok

Nareul kkaeuneun bel sori

Ijen neomu iksukhan

Neoui jeonhwareul badeulkka

Malkka jakkuman tto gomin dwae

Hancham dongan mangseorida

Ige majimagiramyeo

Tto beoteuneul nulleo

Ulmeogineun neoui moksori

Tto nareul heundeureo...

~Mark's P.O.V~

The other policemans were still here, checking and investigating something while me, staying in my room and doing nothing because the policeman said so.

I was bored af. Jeno and the others also the hyungs didn't know about the isseu yet so I felt relieved. If they'll know it too fast then they will bombard me with questions and feel worried. Well I'm fine, nothing happened to me except Koeun and my Mom.

Yeah I was bored so I'm thinking of what should I do. Guitar? Nah. Chat? Nah, I felt lazy typing. Instagram? Nah, I also felt lazy scrolling down. Sing? Hmm, well ok then.

I'll sing Back 2 U since that's my favorite and Donghyuck's favorite too. "Yah.. Haechan-ah~ I miss you already." Mark thought. He smiled a bit and started singing in his favorite part.

Amureojhi anhge piryohal ttae

Ne meosdaero nal chajjima

Neol wihan jarineun deo isang eopseo

Imi kkeutnan iril ppuniya...

~Donghyuck and Mark's P.O.V [Singing]~

I'm not going back back back back back

I'm not going back back back back baby

Dajimhaessdeon nande

Uneun neol bomyeon michyeo

Neoneun naege wae wae wae wae wae wae...