03

Mark arrived so early in school today. He's so scared maybe that psycho person's already has Koeun. When he arrived to his classroom, his phone vibrated. He took out his phone from his pocket and checked who texted him.

Unknown Number

I know you have already arrived here at school. I won't attend morning class. I'll prepare everything. And prepare yourself, Mark.

Sent. 01/30/18. 6:58am.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! I'm not ready yet! Shit! I need to find and protect Koeun!" Mark thought.

Mark already sat down on his proper seat, still scared. He's so worried about Koeun right now. Mark thought that it was just a joking threat so Mark will be scared. But this time, it became so serious. Mark looked his right side. It was the proper seat of Koeun and he finds Koeun's seat was empty. Well he freaked out.

It was already their recess time. And Mark took his bag and walked out from his classroom hurriedly. He roamed around in school to find his beloved Koeun. Mark coudn't find her. He accidentally reached the empty, abandoned classroom. And that empty classroom was big and at the same time, it was dirty.

When Mark sat down on his tracks, he heard someone laughed. He was shocked and looked up to see who might that person be. When he looked up, his eyes widened. Mark didn't know that it was Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck, his classmate and at the same time, best friend.

"H-Hyuck!?"