04

"H-Hyuck!?" Mark stuttered.

Donghyuck giggled, "I didn't know that you'll be here so fast. And I'm incredibly shocked that you found this room." He paused for awhile, "I should've texted you but no, you're already here so nevermind." Donghyuck giggled again.

"W-Where's Koeun!? HAECHAN WHERE'S KOEUN!?" Mark shouted, scared.

Donghyuck's grin faded, "Haechan?.." He repeated and laughed and laughed louder after he heard his old precious nickname. "Sorry, I think Haechan.. is dead?" He laughed again.

"SHUT UP HAECHAN! JUST TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS KOEUN!?" Mark shouted again. Mark's really in panicked.

"Yah.. Can you NOT SHOUT AT ME AND DO NOT FUCKING MENTION HER FUCKING BULLSHIT NAME!" Donghyuck shouted too. Donghyuck has enough to hear Koeun's name because he's jealous and full of anger.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! JUST TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!?"

"... I killed her.. Just in time when you entered here, Mark." Donghyuck laughed evilly.

Mark's eyes widened. He broke into tears. He stands up slowly, shakingly. "W-What?.." he's speechless.

"I'll explain then." Donghyuck smiled to Mark and sat down at the dusty table and he explained.

*Flashback*

When the bell rings for recess time, Donghyuck was already prepared at everything. He let Koeun sat down on one dusty chair, he tied Koeun with strong rope, let her drink sleeping pills and he putted some electric tape around her mouth.

Minutes passed and Koeun already fell asleep. Donghyuck smiled creepily and he pulled a knife for his preparation. But then, Donghyuck heared someone entered to the room, panting.

He peeked through the walls and shocked because Mark accidentally found the place. He should've texted Mark, but he changed his mind. And that's the time, he stab Koeun on her stomach, arms and the back of her head while Donghyuck laughed.

*End of flashback*

Donghyuck finished explaining, still smiling creepily while holding the knife with full of blood, blood of Koeun.

Mark didn't expect that his bestfriend would kill his beloved future girlfriend. And he didn't expect that Donghyuck was the mysterious sender of all letters and texts he got, his bestfriend.

"Why would you do this.. Haechan?"