Chapter1:Girls moments💋

No One's POV

The 4 girls live in there dorm for like 3 or 4 years because they're parents work in abroad but theyre parents send them money's to pay theyre dorms and also to have They're daily money and also they're tuition fee at there school. Jisoo's parents work in malaysia,her mom is a doctor while her dad is a chef,she was also born here. Jennie's Dad work in italy,he's dad ownes a hotel while her mom died when she was born,she is also born here but when she was 3yrs old,she and her dad went in italy and when jennie was already 10yrs old,her dad send her here with her grandma. Rose's mom was working in china while her dad was already divorce with her mom but then rose's mom was married again and she has a 2 step sisters that was bron in china too and also rose was born there but they went back here. Lisa's parents was working in the america and lisa was also born there but when she was 5yrs old,she went back here with her parents and then her parents came back theyre.
Lisa,the youngest girl among them was they're new dorm mates and she's also smart just like the 3 girls that was scholar in theyre school and also lisa.They were one in a big room but they have theyre own beds.

Rose's bed

Jennie's Bed

Jennie's Bed

Lisa's Bed

Jisoo's Bed

Jisoo's Bed

They do have aircone and have they're own bathroom unlike the other dorms has 1 bathroom only but this dorm was too expensive

They do have aircone and have they're own bathroom unlike the other dorms has 1 bathroom only but this dorm was too expensive. They pay 10,500 for 1 month. They also have they're own kitchen. They where bestfriends and they do have the same school. The SeniorHighAcademy or SHA. They were all excited because tomorrow is theyre first day of school excpet jisoo,she actually doesnt want to go to school because she's too lazy! All she want to fo at school is to eat,do you guys know her favorite subject?,well its Reses Time. Do you know her favorite place? Cafeteria!

"He's so perfect,I dont deserve it,he's so perfect tonight" Rose sang while dancing like crazy. "Could you please stop singing about thay stupid song! You kept on repeating that song for hundred million times and how many time did i told you that its not "he" but "she" an its not yet night cause its still noon" Jisoo unnie yelled and all of them got laugh. "Its just too boring!" Rose yelled and layed down in her bed. "Ahah! How about if we go to mall?" Rose yelled that got jumped out of her bed because of excitement. "Good idea! I also had to buy some clothes" Jennie said and all of them dressed up and went in theyre car. Forgot to tell you guys that they also have theyre car,and do you guys know who's driving? Its lisa! It is actually jisoo's car but she doesnt know how to drive yet and she doesnt have her license.

When they arrived in the SA MALL,Rose and Jennie went inside the mall while lisa and jisoo parked the car in the parking lot. When lisa and jisoo was already inside the mall they saw Rose and Jennie at the SA STORE where clothes arw stored but lisa and jisoo doesnt want to buy clothes,instead they want to go to Restaurant. "Can we eat first?" Lisa amed Jennie and Rose. "Were so hungry" Jisoo add. "But,but we went here to buy clothes and not to eat." Jennie said. "If you guys wanted to eat then go and eat but were going to buy clothes and if your done eating then go here" Rose said. Lisa and jisoo raced towards the BAMCHI RESTAURANT. Jisoo ordered theyre food in the counter while lisa searched for a vacant chairs.

"Chichu ohnee! Theth fod isj yumey" Lisa said. You cant understand her because her mouth was full of rice! "Wat ded yo sed?" Jisoo asked that was full of rice too. The two of them began laughing like crazy. When theyre done eating,Rose and Jennie stand towards jisoo and lisa's table and smiled. "Were done buying our clothes!" Jennie exlames in excitement. "Its our turn!" Lisa yelled and they races again with jisoo. "Jisoo unnie! What are you going to wear tomorrow? Are you going to wear dress?" Lisa asked but jisoo shaked her head. "No,I will wear longsleeve and skirt" Jisoo said and she searched for some skirts while lisa searched for longsleeves. When theyre done paying those clothes,they went in the BAMCHI RESTAURANT to call jennie and rose.

At the dorm-3:58pm-

"Wow! Its sooo cute!" Rose exlaimed while looking at the clothes that jisoo and lisa buy. "Thanks! But your too was good! And also your jennie unnie!" Lisa yelled. All of them layed in theyre bed and slept except jisoo that was playing her ipad.

-6:21am-
*ring* *ring* *ring*

Jisoo was the first one who was awake because of jennie's alarm clock. Jisoo waked all of them and turned off the alarm clock. Jisoo takes her bath first and then Rose and then lisa and the last one is jennie. That is theyre daily schedule for those who were going to take theyre bath first.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Hope you like the first chapter😂 I actually wrote this in my notebook since my father doesnt want me to use phone on that time because it is our exam on the next day but i did used phone today since my dad wasnt here😂 by the way! Pray for me guys😆 because tomorrow is our 3rd monthly exam😭