Chapter 5:late💋

Rose's POV

I was really nervous! What if our teacher gets mad?! Ohh my gush! Our first subject is science! And were going in the laboratory today! Ohh my gush! And i am the one who will share the thing i downloaded yesterday. Fuck! Bitch! When we got arrive in the school,we saw a lot of students at the cafeteria...why?!

We went near at the cafeteria to look about what's happening. We saw the lucky7gang that was having a fight with a 7 boys also. Jimin was bleeding! Ohh my gush! I need to stop them. "Guys! We should stop them!" I yelled. "Dont! Its a nice showing though." Jisoo unnie said. Is that how savage she is?! "Unnie!" We yelled. Well actually we didnt stop them because the principal arrive.

Where are the teachers?! Why arent they here?! Theyre suppose to have a class now. How stupid is this school? Ha? Tell me! We all went in our classrooms excpet the 14 boys that was fighting awhile ago. We were all waiting for the teacher but they were no teacher that came and teach us. It was already 8:51am and theres no teacher until the bell rings. "Did we just have a short lecture?" Jisoo unnie asked. Is she out of her mind?! Is she drunk?!

"Unnie?! You didnt know that theres no teacher that came inside in our classroom." Lisa yelled. 'Well maybe you forgot that i am sleeping" jisoo unnie said. We went at the cafeteria but when we were walking we saw the lucky7gang that was walking in our opposite way. Are they okay?! Am so worried about them.

We went near at them to ask them if theyre okay but they just continued on walking. What the fuck! No manners! What the! Cant they see us?! Tsss. We shouldnt ask about it. "What happen to them?" I asked but they all said "I DONT KNOW".....

-3:56pm-
Lisa's POV

When the bell rangs,we all say goodbye to each other and went in the different directions because it is our mape time. I went at the Dance Room and was expecting to see jungkook but he wasnt here and also jhope wasnt here. Are they being punished? So sad cause i dont have any partner. Alone! I practiced the dance all by myself at the abonded room that was near in our classroom. The coach gaved us time to practice so that we can get ready.

I'll be teaching jungkook the new steps when he's already here. I do miss him,wait a second! Did i just say the words "miss" and "him"....no way! I cant be! I was listening the music "lean on" while dancing and i didnt know that someone was looking at me! Shit! He was smiling! Is he using drugs? He's face was.....like he didnt sleep for 5yrs.

I stopped the musica and stepped back while he's coming near at me. "Who are you? Stop! Dont go near at me" i yelled. "Ohh sorry,did i scared you? I was just looking at your dance,it was nice" he said. He's so cute though. We went outside and he told me his name and i told mine too. I think were already bestfriends because i almost know about his life. "Sorry but i need to go now,my sister and me is going at the mall" he said and we waved at each other as he is going far.

I searched for my friends but i cant find them,i sat at the near bench and waited for them. When i was really bored,i buy some snacks to eat until i saw them at the basketball court. I went at them and asked them why did they left me. "No,we didnt left you here." Rose said while shooting the ball at the ring. "Then why did you even call me?!" I asked. "Because we dont want ro ruin your moments with that guy." Jennie said. Who's that guy?!

I dont even know about what theyre saying?! Is it bambam?! The guy that i was talking awhile ago. The fuck! Ahh i know whats on theyre mind. Theyre going to say that he's my crush. "What the! He's just a friend,i just met him awhile ago when i am dancing" i explaned but they look like they dont believe me. "Dancing?! So dancing with him?" Jisoo unnie teased and snatch three chips that i was eating. "Urgh! You know guys! We should go home right now." I yelled and grab all of theyre hands.

Suga's POV

I am pretty sure that dad is going to be mad at us! Especially me! He will be coming later with mom. I hope that they will have an emergency meeting so that they cant go here early. We went in our rooms but i stayed at jungkook's room. "Hyung,what do you think would dad and mom say about our bruises." Jungkook asked. I am ready about what will happen later when mom and dad's were home. "Simply,hey sons! Howz your school?" I said but he just rolled his eyes. Haha! Jungkook looks so cute when he's rolling his eyes.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Sorry again for waiting you so long but hope you like this chapter and the other chapters too. Dont worry! I'll make sure that I'll be updating this and add 3 or more chapters. Sorry for those wrong grammars or spellings. Until the next time! Bye! Gotta go to sleep.