Chapter3:The Day I met him💋

Lisa's POV

Why do girls yell when they were walking towards them?! Are they that famous? Really? When the bell rangs,we all went in our classrooms and since Our next subject is mape then am gling in the Dance Room. It has actually 4 things that you want to go. Dance Room,Sing Room,Swimming and Instruments Room. Jennie unnie is going at the Instrument Room,jisoo unnie is going at the swimming,rose is going in the Sing Room while I am going in the Dance Room.

"Since we do have different rooms then goodluck to you guys!" Jennie yelled and all of us waved at each other. When i am walking i saw a 2 boys that was going in my same way and they were very familiar! And now i can hear girls screaming. Aha! Theyre one of the lucky7gang! How do I know? Because i have a crush on that one guy! He's so cute! Well i did searched theyre name in geogle and theyre really famous.

When i am already at that room,i can only see 2 persons sitting at the floor. The guy that was one of the lucky7gang! Ohh my gahdddd! Is he also going to dance?! Ohhh my ghaddd! I sat at a small chair. "Hey you! What's your name?" The handsome guy asked me. I looked at him to make sure that he's really talking to me,well he's really looking at me so should i tell him my name? Or let him first.

"You first!" I said back but he just smirkd. "So you name is you first?" He asked. He kind of funny! "No,i mean you first,introduce your name first before i tell you mine" i said but he just looked at me very serious but i looked at the othee way so that e cant recognize me that i am looking at him. "I did asked your first so answer mine first" he said. Now what am i going to do? Should i tell him? Or not? Dont talk to strangers? Right? So no!

I was suppose to tell him that i cant tell him my name but then the teacher(the one who will teach us a lot of dances) arrive inside the huge classroom that was sorrounded by mirror. "Ok so you may changed your clothes guys if you have a extra cloth to use" the teacher said. Should i call him coach? Okay! The coach said. I went at the nearest cr to change my cloth.

My outfit

Well i didnt change my skirt! I only changed my shirt cause the one that i am using awhile ago is too hot! Hahaha! Hot as in HOTTT! Lols! I am really excited to dance right now! "Okay guys i would like to announce you that the principal said that ...

Well i didnt change my skirt! I only changed my shirt cause the one that i am using awhile ago is too hot! Hahaha! Hot as in HOTTT! Lols! I am really excited to dance right now! "Okay guys i would like to announce you that the principal said that i will pick 1 girl and 1 boy to dance together so i will pick the real dancer here!" The coach said and i am realy excited though! "So! Pick your partners now!" The coach add. Ohh my ghad!!!

Is this for real?! What the fuck! Who i want to be partner with? I want the cute guy but i am shy to ask him like duh! He should be the one who will ask me! I was sitting and looking at all of them since they all have theyre partners except me and the cute guy! "Miss Lisa? Dont you have partner?! Ohh theres jungkook! You two will be partners" the coach said and i looked at the guy that he said and it was the cute guy! Ohh my ghadddd! His name is jungkook?! Nice name!

"Since all of you has your partners then you will make a dance and you'll dance it next week,remember you should win this!" The coach said and since the bell rang,all of us went outside but someone grabbed my hand and led me to the place that no one was there. When i looked at the guy that grab my hand, my heartbeat was so fast! Because it was jungkook! The one and only jungkook! Ohh my ghad! I cant believe this because he was holding my hand.:..

"Hi? What's your name?!" Jungkook asked. Did he just asked my name?! This is so romantic!!!! Romantic?!!! Really?! Haha! So OA! "I bet you heard my name"i said and he smiled. He's so cute!!! Damn hot! "So can we start to practice the dance later?" He asked and i just nod. "Lets meet at the covered court when the school ends." He said and i nod again. Did he know the time when my last subject end? Do we have the same section?!

I went at the next subject and i saw my friends there too but sad to say that were not seatmate.

-3:45pm- Covered Court

"Hey lisa!" The man yelled that got me faced at. It was jungkook! He is with his friends too. "Ohh theyre all here!" The guy said. "Are you guys meeting here too?!" Jungkook asked them and they all nod. "Ahh!" Jungkook yelled. "This is our place! We camed here first!" He yelled again. "Is it bad to be with you? Is that how important is your practice?! Then we can leave right now,right?!" The another guy said.

I kept on calling them the another guy! I actually dont know theyre names so sorry! "Okay! Go on your groups now." Jungkook said. I went beside jungkook,rose went beside the another man,jisoo went beside the 2boys while jennie went beside the 2 boys too, "can we first have an introduction?" The another guy asked again. I do agree to have an inteoduction! RIGHT NOW!!!

"Yeah! Thats better!" The another guy said. "My name is jeon jungkook but you can call me jungkook." Jungkook inroduce his self then she point at me. "Your turn" jungkook said. I hate inteoduction! "My name is lalisa manoban but you can call me lisa." I said and all of them nod,except my friends. When the inteoduction was done,all of us started to practice,jisoo unnie went at the pool with jin hyung and V. I dont need to call that guy,i mean V because i just dont want to. Haha!!!!
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! I am so sorry if its too short for you😭 sorry guys! Wait for the next chapter.