Chapter 11:ma girls💋

Jennie's POV

What the......wrong timing. "Hey babe!" Suga yelled at me...the fuck! What did he just said?! Babe?! Ewwww! My hatest name ever! "Yes babe?!" I yelled. Ohh my gush! This is disgusting! I just tried my best to act like a real girlfriend. I hugged suga and faved at the four girls. "Who is she babe?" I asked while pointing at the 4 girls. "Ma pets...for you" suga said and smiled. Suga gave a wink to the 4 girls and smirked. "What the! Were just wasting our time!" The girl yelled and went outside of the restaurant. Phew! Thank goodness cause there's no trouble that happens.

"What did you just do!" Suga's dad yelled in angered. What the! I didnt know that he's going to be mad when he saw us. "Dad...how many times should i tell you that we dont like those girls.." V said and tries to calm his father. I thought those girls were theyre sisters but nope...theyre there future's wife?! "Then who?!" Theyre dad asked. "Our girlfriends!" Jimin said. "Then fine! Your gonna be married soon" theyre dad said.

What the fuck!!!!! Is this fucking serious?! Why are they just laughing like crazy?! Is it funny bitch! "Then i would love if you will be at my birthday celebration" theyre dad said. Uh oh... one of our conditon is not to go with them again. Wait?! When is he's birthday?! Urgh! Am so hungry! We sat at the vacant table that was next to theyre parents table. We eat our lunch theyre for 39mins...is it long?! Well i dont think so cause when am eating with my friends....it was for 5hrs of eating.

When were about to leave the restaurant...here comes the rain. Urgh! Stupid dumbass! Why?! Please! Dont!!!!!! "Were going to be late" rose said. Suddenly jimin's phone rings. Jimin answered it.

"Hello?!! Why did you call?" Jimin said.
"I just want to inform you that we dont have a class right now because it is signal No.3 in our place" the guy said..

I think he was talking with jhope...he's voice was like him...what are they talking about??? Uhm! Why am i asking?!

"Ok thank you bro for informing us." Jimin said and hung up.

"Guys...jhope said that we dont have a class." Jimin announced...yey! Should i be happy or not?! Well maybe I'll be happy. "Yessss!!!" Jisoo yelled in excitement. "Then were going home now" lisa said. "Well were going to drove you guys home" jungkook said and we went inside theyre car and as always...suga droves the car. They really look like lisa....cool,know's how to drive and sometimes rude...are they sublings?! Haha! Too over reacting....

"Girls....can you go?!" Suga asked...i know what he means but i need to clear it. "Go where?" I asked...i actually know that he's going to say about the birthday celebration of his dad. "To my dad's birthday celebration" suga said. "But it is one of our conditions that were not going worh you again" rose yelled in angered. Woah! First time girl first time. "Calm down rose calm down" jisoo calmed rose. Jisoo is really a food lover...and guess what?! She's eating a spicy big burger again....i think she eats 6 burgers....

When we arrive at our dorms...we went inside our dorms while the boys left. I dont want to go to that party but it is theyre father's birthday and i know that he's going to be sad when he didnt saw us theyre...and why do i care!?!! Since it was just a prank. Why could they just love someone and treated like the way they treated us. "Guys! Its too tiring...i dont want to go with them again." Rose yelled and layed in her bed. I turned on the aircone and went inside the bathroom to take some shower.

"I feel like i want to sleep for 48 hours." Jisoo yelled that even me can hear her. I went outside and put on my clothes and layed on lisa's bed. I enjoy sleeping with lisa cause she was like a
Pillow! She is so soft. I want to hug her all the time. It is now 2:12pm and all of them are already asleep?! What the! Urgh! Now am alone! I opened my laptop and watch some movies. The movie was already end and my face was now full of tears. It is already 3:57pm and i dont have anything to do. Urgh! Boring life.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! What's up?! Are you guys enjoying my story?! Tell me guys if you dont like it and if you like it then I'll be updating this as soon as possible! By the way sorry for the wrong spelling of DAHYON cause it was supposed to be DAHYUN.