Chapter 12:another day💋

Lisa's POV

I was awake because of the light of the sun. I looked at my watch and it was still 5:49am and our class will be starting at 8:00am and its too early though. The sun rise like it was already 12:00 in the afternoon. I didnt wake up my friends since its still 5:49am. I went at the kitchen to drink some water but then my phone rings. It was jungkook. How did he gey my number? "Hello? Why did you call in this hour? Its too early to call me" i said and he laugh. Whats funny? Gush am not in the mood to have some fun with you, "are you serious?" He said while laughing.

"Do i sound like i am not serious?" I asked him seriously and then he stopped. "Gush! Where are you? Why are you absent?" He asked. What is he saying? Absent?! When?!!!  Yesterday? But jhope said that theres no class. "What?!!! When? If this a joke then stop it cause its not funny!" I yelled and hung up. What does that bastard means? Absent? When?? I drink my water and suddenly rose screamed that made me puke the water. "What the!!!" I yelled back and went in our room.

"Ohh my gush? Your awake and didnt even waked us?" Rose said and jisoo unnie and jennie was already awake because of the scream of rose. "Yah i am awake and why am i gonna wake you up since its still 5:58am in the morning and remember our class will sta-" i was cut when rose screamed again. Whats wrong with her? Is she that parasite? Or an effect because of an early awake, "what are you saying?!!! Its already 12:32pm!" Rose said and i was like "what the fuck!!!"...

I looked at my phone and it was 6:05am and i think my clock wasnt in the right time. Such a bitch. "Ohh my gush! I didnt know that it was already 12:00pm!" I said and sat at the floor. "Were absent and were soon to be late or absent" jennie said and back to sleep. "Are you guys kidding me? I am going to school whatever may happen" rose said and grab her towel and went in the cr. She takes her shower for 12mins and i also take my shower for 20mins. So long right?! Thats me.

We went downstair except jisoo unnie and jennie that wasnt going to school then what are we going to say if theyre gonna ask about them? Ahah! Am going to say that theyre sick. We eat a hotdog with pan and when were done eating it we went inside the car and as always i am the one who will drive the car. It is now 1:02pm when we arrive at school, we went in our classrooms wearing this outfit. It really looks stupid,

Our outfit

Thank goodness cause they were no teachers here yet

Thank goodness cause they were no teachers here yet. By the way who is our teacher for today? Is there really a class cause i cant see students roaming around. "Um excuse me but i am just gonna inform you that we dont have a class now" a girl says and we were like "what did you just said?!!!!!!!!"....worst day ever! I even take my bath so fast and then?? This!!! I actually take my bath for like 1hr and 30mins. Fast right?! We went in the cafeteria to buy some snacks but then we saw the boys that was coming in our direction.

"Why you guys here?dont you know that they'res no class?" Suga asked. Dont ask about it! Mind your own business! Uhm uhm...what should we say? Its too embarrassing like theyre just gonna laugh at us. "Uhm uhm...were here to get our book in math for our activity tomorrow." I said. Phew! Thank goodness! That was great though! Now my face was full of sweat. "Tomorrow?! Guys tell us the truth!" Jimin said. Ohh my gush! How did they know?!!!
"Its true" rose yelled.

"No its not! Tomorrow is saturday! Remember??" V said. Ohh my gush! why is that this boys were so smart!!! Uhm..what should we do now. "Where is jennie and jisoo?" Jungkook asked. "House...we actully dont know that we have a class." Rose said and we left. We went inside our car and drove to home but before that..,,we went at the BAMCHI RESTAURANT to order something and offcourse were going to bring some foods dor our friends i mean our unnie's. I did order 8 spicy chickens while rose ordered 4 burgers.

1:51pm-at dorm-

Were now eating like we didnt ate for 1yr. Its so boring! I cant believe that this past days were so boring like hell. Why could be something happens today!!! But then jisoo unnie's phone rings and it was....
.
.
.
.
Supperrrr duperrr excited than what you think....am really excited to update this as early as possible...by the way thank you for your patience for waiting me to update my story and your patience to my short chapters....yah...thank u!