Chapter7:theyre here!💋

Lisa's POV

"Guys! Theyre here!" The girls yelled. Why are they that famous?! All of the girls were like "ohh my god! Damn hot!"....we went back inside our classroom since our teacher was already here. When were done at our first subject,we went at the science room. They were here! They were our classmate. Waoh! So theyre kinda smart too. We went in our seats but before i sit i look at jungkook that was sitting at the back. He smiled and i smiled too. "Okay guys today were going to have our quiz" the teacher alzy said. Ohh my gush! Were having a quiz?! But i didnt study yet. When teacher alzy was done writing the quizes in the blackboard but then her phone rings.

"Um miss jennie,would you mind if i you will be incharged because the office is calling me and if someone here is cheating then report it to me,okay?" Teacher alzy said. Woah! Goodluck jennie!

Jennie's POV

I cant do this! What if someone here is cheating then should i report it or ignore? My gush! Someone is cheating! It was suga! He's cheating at jungkook! I'll reporr him! I am sorry but i need to do it cause it is my responsibility to report it. Sorry....."suga!" I yelled to stopped at cheating. "Shhh..." he said. Ha! Do you think that i wont tell this to teacher alzy.
"Unnie,are you going to report suga?" Lisa asked and i just nod. When teacher alzy was already here,i went infront of her table and give her the list of the misbehaving and the cheating.

Misbehaving         Cheating
-jimin               -suga
-jin
-jisoo

"When i call yiur name,please stand. Suga! Jisoo! Jin! And jimin" Teacher alzy said and the stood up. "What did you do?" Teacher alzy said. I look at jisoo and tell hed sorry but she just gave me a thumbs up and smile. I look at suga and he gave me a death glare. Am so dead! But its okay cause it's my responsibility though.

-9:01am-

When the bell rang,we all went outside but then someon grabbed my hand and led me to a abandoned room. Who is she/he? I looked at him/her and it was....suga! What the hell! Is he going to kill me?! Ohh my gush! "Guys!" Suga yelled and jimin,v and jungkook camed with my friends! Gush! Is this guys are going to torture us? But why?! Because i did list them?! But i did list jisoo too so its fair already. "What are you going to do at us?" Rose asked. "We want you to be our girlfriends" suga said and smiles at me.

"What?!!!!" Me and my friends yelled. "No way!" I yelled. "Then you die! If you dont want to,then you dont have any choice" jungkook said and they all laugh. What the fuck are they talking?! Us?! Gurlfriend?! We dont still know them then girlfriend? "So what?! The time is running" v said. "What if we said no" lisa said. "Then you die" suga said. "Then we dont have choice but to agree" jisoo said.

When the bell rang,it means that snack time is end."We should talk about this later." Suga said and left us alone with his friends. Phew! What are we going to do?! Should we call the police?! "Guys! Are they out of theyre mind?" I asked them but they just ignored me. They all look so nervious or thinking about the thing that the 4 boys said. We went in our classrooms and thank goodness that they were not our classmates. I kept on thinking about those bastards!

-12:10pm-

When the bell rang, we all went outside. We saw the 4 boys that was coming in our way! Shit! We runa nd hide but they saw us again. They grab our hands and led us at the 1st floor. All fo the students were looking at us,they were very shock. They said that the lucky7gang didnt hold a hand of girls but for the first time! They did it,and it was us. They led us at the back of stage. "So what? Did you already have your decesion?!" Suga asked. I looked at my friends and they just nod. "We dont have choice,then yes" i said.

Is this a prank?! "Okay so you should be dressed well later,when its already 5:00pm then were going to pick you at your dorm." Suga said. How did they know about our dorm? And what dressed? Where are we going?! "And why????" I asked them. "Just do it!" Suga yelled and they left us again!!!! What are we going to wear? Should we go with them?! Then where are we going? "Guys! Lets pray for the sake of our lives" jisoo said and we all laugh. Well seriously all of us was scared about what will happen.

We eat our lunch at the garden and talked about what will happen. "Guys! Am so scared" rose said. "Dont be,maybe theyre good." Lisa said. I think so. Theyre maybe good just like what lisa said. I am really nervious! When were don eating,we went in our lockers to get our books and when we opened it,we saw a box. What is this? We get the box and opened it. It was a dress! And theres a note. Our box has a one letter and it says.

Your going to wear this clothes. Goodluck!

Gush! Is this a wedding ceremony? But the dress is so cool. Mine is color black,rose is color white,lisa is color black while jisoo is color black. Nice! But were like going on the cemetery. Ohh my gush! Are they really going to kill us?! Ohh my gush! This is freaking creepy! Were so dead!
.
.
.
.
Thank godness that i have updated my story because we can use wifi now but maybe tomorrow we cant...but I'll add 2 chapters! Just like what i said.