Chapter 4:having practice with him💋

Jennie's POV

This is so awkward! Dont even want to talk with those guys i mean these guys! Am still mad at them i mean am still mad at the guy who hit me and now i know his name,his name is suga. I know that i have a crush on him,a little but he's too bad! He didnt say sorry to me even if we have already know our names. "Should we start practicing now?" Rapmon asked and we nod. "Am playing the piano." Rapmon said. Ohh yeah! I forgot to tell you that were also having a band or a group and we should be the one to be picked because it has plus points.

"Then i am playing the guitar and she is going to sing" suga said that got me look at him. What the fuck is he saying?! Am not the one who will sing! And now he's pointing at me. "Why me?!" I asked but he smirked. What the fuck! I cant do this! Am so nervous. "Ok so lets start our practice tomorror atleast we have arranged and meet each other,right" rapmon said and we just nod. We waved at each other excpe suga,he's so mean.

"Are you guys done?" I ask lisa that was having a practice with jungkook. "Yeah" lisa said. She waved at jungkook and i waved at jungkook too. Acting close though. We went at rose that was at the Basketball court. They were not practicing! Theyre playing basketball! I didnt know that rose knows how to know play basketball. "Wow! 3points!" Lisa yelled and rose laugh. Well yeah rose got 3points.

"Are you guys practicing or playing?" I asked. "Were playing since we dont know what music are we going to sing,by the way i didnt know that your friend was good at playing basketball." Jimin said while looking at rose. Are they that close? Theyre laughing at each other even though theres nothing to laugh with. "Can we go home now?" Rose asked and we left jimin alone at the basketball court. We all waved at jimin and so did he.

We went at the swimming pool to see jisoo unnie. We saw her having a practice about how to swim. She's so fast! Fast as a turtle! Well just kidding! She's so slow though. "Hey guys!" Jisoo unnie yelled in happy. "Were going home now." Rose said and jisoo unnie went out at the pool and went in the cr to change her wet clothes.

"Is my hyung already done?" V asked. "Ohhh yes! Your suga is your brother?!" I asked very curious. Are they sibling? "Ohh yes,were actually 4. Jungkook,suga and jimin is my siblings." He said and got all of us shocked. "Really??" Rose asked. "Yeah!" He yelled. When jisoo unnie done changing her cloth, we went out at the campus and buy some snack.

"I cant belive it that they were siblings!" Lisa yelled while drinking her sofrtdrink. "Who?!" Jisoo unnie asked. Ohh she doesnt know about it yet because she's not there. Rose tell her all about the whole story and she was just like "really?!"......

-6:58pm- at dorm
Jisoo's POV

Its so boring! Theres no food,no drinks and no chicken! I want to deliver chicken but we dont have the number of BAMCHI RESTAURANT... I forgot to ask them! "Guys! Am hungry!" I yelled. "Then eat!" Jennie said. Savage! They were all busy in practicing dance and sing. Lisa is really good at dancing. I think am falling inlove with lisa! Haha!!! Just kidding but she's too pretty and talented. "Lets eat!" Lisa yelled. Can she hear herself?! I thought she doesnt like food that much. Well honestly that she likes food but not like me. Well she love food than me😂

"Guys were going out with lisa,dont you want to come?" I asked rose and jennie that was very busy and searching songs. "Um no,but can you bring us some drinks and also burger" rose said and i nod. We went outside and waited for a taxi.

-6:51am-

I was awake because i heard rose's that was trying to wake me. "Unnie! Were late!" Rose screamed. What?! What time is it? I went out of my bed and looked at the watch and it was already 6:53am! What the fuck! And they didnt even have theyre bad! Ohh i forgot to that i should be the first one! I grab my towel and went inside the cr. When am done taking my bath rose went inside and takes her bath for like 10mins.

I went downstair and cooked a egg with sandwich. Umm! Am so hungry! I said while eating a piece of sandwich. Ahh! First time ever! That were late!
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys for waiting you so long! We actually have a exam so i need to study hard so please inderstand me if i cant update my story. Vote this chapter and all my other chapters and dont forget to follow my acc.