Chapter 13:Jisoo's Parents were home💋

Jisoo's POV

When we were eating...my phone rings and i answered it. It was actually an unknown person since it was just a number and there's no name there. "Hello?" I said very curious. Who is this??? "Hey honey! Were going home soon! Were gonna visit you there" A familiar voice says. Who is this? It is very a familiar voice. "Who is this?" I asked. "You dont remember me honey?" A girls say again. Ohh my gush! Is it mom?!!!!!!! "Mom!!!! Your going home?" I yelled in excitement.

I've been waiting for this moment to happen. I love you very much mom and dad! Hope you'll be at my dide as always! "Yes! We will be there tomorrow" mom said and i was suppose to say something but it hunged up. Ohh!!! I was about to say "I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD"....i cant wait! "Who was that?" Jennie asked. Didnt she heard our call? "Mom"'i said. I continued eating my burger. "Why? Theyre coming here?" Rose asked. "Yeah" i said seriously.

"I was also waiting for my parents to come here but i dont think so that theyre coming here" lisa said. Is she sad? Ohh my gush! I dont want to see lisa sad. I need to comfort her! "Its okay lisa...we just feel the same and theres a time that they'll be here" rose said. Thanks! You did comfort her and now she's back in her weird side. "So we should be cooling a delecious food for your parents jisoo unnie!" Lisa yelled. She's really excited! She treats my parents as her parents so were just like sisters.

"Yesss...thats a great idea!" I yelled. We clean our dishes and went in our bed and have some talk. We talked about our past moments and happy moments. We were laughing like crazy especially me. "Guys lets go to mall tomorrow! Were going to be early!" Jennie said. We all agreed at jennie's ifea since we dont have anything to do. Were going to buy our needs here at dorm and also our foods for tomorrow. Its going to be a big event.

9:21am

I was awake because jennie was waking me up. I looked at them and they were all dressed. What the!!!!! "Why did you guys didnt wake me early!!!!!!!" I yelled in angered. "Sorry unnie...we actually want you to sleep long because you played pokemon at the middle of the night and you took 5hrs to catch the leader...by the way congratulation cause you catched the leader" lisa said. Is she out of her mind??? Why is she still talking about games in this situation! Were in a hurry because mom and dad will be here at 1:30pm. Mom texted me.

I grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom. My friends went downstairs to cook some foods to eat. I take 31mins to take my shower. That was so cold!

Rose's Outfit

Jisoo's Outfit

Jisoo's Outfit

Lisa's Outfit

Jennie's Outfit

Jennie's Outfit

I went downstairs and saw them eating theyre breakfast at the sofa

I went downstairs and saw them eating theyre breakfast at the sofa. I sata t the sofa and turned on the tv. "Hey jisoo! Dont you like to eat some Korean Beef" jennie said but i just ignore her. Am not mad but i am just not in the mood to eat something.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter;(....sorry guys! But still i am doing my best to update this as soon as possible...by the way for those who can guess about how many times did i said AS SOON AS POSSIBLE i my chapters then i love you very much as a friend but i know you love me too....but for those who doesnt love me then its ok.