Chapter 9:fake or real💋

Lisa's POV

I was really confused about the thing that happened yesterday night. Is that for real or fake? I think it was just for fake cause its too ridiculous if it was real because we dont know each other so can we call it a scam? We take our bath and put on our clothes and went downstairs to eat. Since we dont have anything to cook or to eat then were going to eat outside or just to take a coffee at the starbucks. We went inside the car and i drove to starbucks that was just 35meters from our dorm. When we arrive theyre it was already 6:11am and we take our order at the cashier.

"Guys,what happen?" Jisoo unnie asked. What happen to her? Is she asking about the thing that happen at the middle of the night. Well yeah i remember that she was drunk on that time so she wont remember it. "Long story" jennie unnie said. When were done eating a bread and a coffee,we drove at the school at the time of 7:12am then we arrive theyre at the time of 7:31am so were late. We went in our classroom and we saw the boys that was sleeping. Let me guess...they didnt sleep well,right?

As we arrive theyre the teacher arrive too. Phew! Thank goodness cause were not yet late. Urgh...what a boring day! "Ok so please pass your assignment in math" the teacher said. Oh yes! I almost forgot that we have an assignment and thank goodness cause i did it last day. "Lisa,did you have an assignment?" Rose asked. "Yah" i said. "Ohh my gush! I fogot to" she said. Ohh my god! What happen to her? When we were classmates she always had her assignment even if she's too busy then now?

We passed our books except the 4 boys and rose. She's now one of them. Maybe. Well she's still smart as me,lol! Am smarter than her.

Rose's POV

So boring! I will never go again with those boys cause they were the reason why am i like this. My scores were getting low. Hope that i can reverse those things that happen.

Jimin's POV

I was drawing my favorite character in the AVEGERS and that was HULK...But then my phone rings and it was mom. I went outside and answered it. "Hello? Mom? Why are yoo calling in this hours? Were having a class right now" i said. "Calm down. I just need to tell you something. Dahyon,mina,nayeon and tzu-" mom was cut because i cut her. "Ok,ok...dont need to tell theyre names one by one" i said and mom just smirk.

"Your going to meet each other later because your dad agreed that your going to be thyre Future Wife...congratulations! Tell your brothers! Your going here later on your lunch. Bye!" Mom said and hung up. What the! No way! Were not going to agree on dad's decision cause we should be the one who'll have the decision. Hate this life!

When the bell rangs and it means that it is now Lunch Time. I told my brother about the whole conversation that we did with mom. Theyre reaction were like this😵😨🤬😡🤐...haha...theyre definitely worried and really needs ro scream right now. "We should tell them that theyre going with us just for this day" jungkook said. "And who?" I asked. "The girls!" Jungkook yelled that made theyre reaction changed and it was like this😌....
.
.
.
.
I am really sorry for updating this so long and sorry for a short chapter cause i just really want to separate the next situation in the next chapter! By the way wait for the next chapter!