Chapter 6: Terrifled

Jack's Pov

Looks like the storm isn't coming back any time soon. Guess school is going on today. sucks that burgess knows how to deal with snowy days and roads. so everyone can go to school usually.

I put on some rip blue jeans, a white v-neck shirt and placed my blue hoodie over it. i went to the bathroom and did my business. dad was probably at school already, so i made myself some eggs and toast. I'm pretty use to the loneness, dads always at work and moms gone... Its been 4 years...

I finished my food and took a feel on my pocket size staff before i headed out with my bag. i walked outside and saw 4 inches of snow on my front yard. not bad. i looked across the street and noticed curtains in the house in front of me

Did we get new neighbors? How did i not notice this? eh, i don't really care... i walked to school in a relaxing and peaceful route. The bell rang letting in multiple students

"Okay, time for attendants!" Mr.North told us staking some papers together. I rested my head on my arms feeling sleepy. what I noticed was that Elsa wasn't in her seat, her injures couldn't be that serious.

Mr.North reached the end of the list

"Ms.Winters?" he called looking at her empty seat. "she's not here? oh! that's right! her sister got into an accident, I hope she's feeling okay" he stood up and walked to the stage in the classroom. Anna got into an accident? how weird that both sisters got injured on the same day.

The whole day passed and it wasn't anything special. I bullied some nerds, flirted with some girls, hanged with the guardians in lunch time and after school, same routine everyday. nothing special.

I walked outside after school and saw Rapunzel standing on the edge of the side walk staring at the ice and snow.

"Hey Blondie, what's up?" I grinned. she looked at me and glared. her and her group of friends are the only ones in the school who dislike me and the guardians.

"None of your business" she stuck her tongue out at me and a white-grey appeared beside her. in this town, it was common to see people riding horses, and Rapunzel was one of them "let's go Maximus" she flipped her hair at me and got on the horse and rode away. odd girl...

I walked home and was already halfway there. I noticed a girl with platinum blonde hair walking, it was Elsa! I grinned and called out to her

"Elsa!" I ran closer to her. she turned her body and faced me sideways.she wore a blue dress and small heels, wasn't she cold? her face was blank and her eyes were glowing turquoise again... I didn't say anything to this. she turned around and began running until her disappeared in fog that was appearing out of nowhere.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say, so I continued walking home to my backyard and played around creating snow with my hands and froze things under my bare feet.

Anna's pov

Her eyes... it's so hard to look at them... she seemed fine not too long ago when I found her on the couch. but this morning...

(Earlier)

I woke up at about 3:55... yup, I'm a heavy sleeper, and walked out my room to see Elsa sitting and leaning against her door with her eyes closed hugging her knees in a ice blue summer dress and small crystal heels

I wondered why she was there instead of her room. Something in my head told me not to get near her...

"Elsa...?" I called nervously. she opened her eyes and they revealed the same glowing turquoise color. "Elsa...are you okay?" I kept my distance from her. she slowly stood up and walked towards me with a blank expression. I stepped back and leaned against the wall. she made it in front of me and lifted my chin with her finger. This is not the Elsa I know...