Chapter 26: hangover

Anna's Pov

Why did Elsa snap!? after so long! doesn't matter, i had enough dust to sprinkle it on everyones head...including Jack's. i cant let him see this, i know he likes her, thats exactly why he cant know about her being a monster... I'm so glad madam Troll send over more dust after our little phone conversation

Kristof ran over to me "okay... everyones asleep, lets get Elsa out of here!" I said, he nodded and carried Elsa over his shoulders. we ran home. what did she mean, that Pitch killed our parents? thats not even possible, we were there to see the experience. she must be loosing it.

"Lets take Elsa to her room..." i frowned, we walked upstairs and he placed her on her bed "what are we going to do..?"

"I don't know... but everyone shouldn't remember what happened, just glad no one got hurt..." He sighed

"Yeah..." i started to cry, Kristof rushed hug me

"Hey hey, whats wrong?" he asked

"S-she pointed that sword at me... that shows that she doesn't care who shes near... She'll kill anyone" i cried

"Shh..shh.. its okay, no one got hurt... Lets talk about this down stairs" we went downstairs and saw Uncle Olaf in the kitchen

"Hey there! how was the party?" he smiled

"Elsa snapped..." he went all ears "she had this bad guy by the neck and was around to kill him with a ice sword... she said that he killed our parents, but thats impossible, we experienced the murder..."

Uncle Olaf thought to himself "what did this young fellow look like?"

"I don't know... pale skin, gold eyes, black hair and clothes, tall"

"Okay... well, I'm going to sleep, night..." he walked off to his room

"That was weird..." I pointed out drying my cheeks

"Very... its getting pretty late, text me if you need anything, okay?" he kissed my lips

"Okay, night" i smiled

"Night" he smiled walking out the door. i prepared for bed and thought this whole thing through

Olaf's Pov

So it keeps taking me months to build up the force, so far, i have 300 men, still not enough to take on Arendelle's force.

I just came home and listened to Anna's story about the boy in black and pale skin with gold eyes... that brings me back...

I came into Arendelle with a bunch of bread to give my nieces and their parents. i just thought it be a good gift to give them after not seeing them for so long.

There was a blonde boy outside the gates of the Winter's mansion "hey little guy, what you up to?" I asked him

"I have mail to give personally to the mayors, its from madam Troll. i have to give it to them personally..." he explained with a grey dog on his side.

"Well im just on my way in there, why not tag along?" i asked

"Really?! Thank you!" he smiled. he tied his dog to the gates and we walked to the entrance. i told the guards to let us in, we walked towards my sisters and husband's office. i heard screaming. I ditched the little boy and ran towards the office. I now heard growling and ran faster.

I slammed open the doors and gasped at my view. my sister and her husband were in a bloody mess. Elsa shot out icicles everywhere with turquoise colored eyes. Anna looked frightened. i ran over to them and picked them up and ran...after putting Elsa to sleep that it... i turned my head to look back at the view, there was a boy grinning at me, he had all black with pale skin... why was he there? doesn't matter, i care more about Anna and Elsa's safety then anyone else...