Chapter 8: Pitch

Jack's pov

I returned Elsa's books and felt hot after seeing her smile. why was it so hot?

"Your blushing" Aster pointed out wiggling his eyebrows. i got annoyed

"I don't blush" i told him opening my locker and took out my Animal science book.

"Then why were you red?" Santa asked wiggling his eye brows too

"Agh! guys seriously? Elsa isn't my type!" I admit

"Your right, your out of her league anyways" Aster laughed. i rolled my eyes and looked at sandy standing next to me smiling. it was unusual to see him smiling. he started to sign, good thing i learned sign language in middle school.

"No Sandy, i dont think i should settle down and get a real girlfriend" i sighed. i felt tooth attack my back in a hug

"Hey there sweetie! Excited for the play? you think we can get the main role?" she smiled facing me. i didn't think much about the play, i mean it seemed pretty cool, Jacksons name was similar to mine, so i guess it wont be so bad to play him. even if i didn't, tooth would beg the living out of me to audition.

"Im sure we can" i shrugged. "anyways...off to class!" i ran off. honestly... i don't like being near tooth, she talked too much, so i just ran off to the courtyard not at all tardy...which was rare

I stepped into the court yard surrounded by fences and a large medal roof to keep the rain away. everyone was in their seats that were near a bunch of bushes and flowers. the area was designed to let small animals run around freely. like rabbits, turtles, frogs, ducks, cats, chicks, and anything completely harmless.

I saw Elsa and Anna sitting near each other. Elsa sat behind Anna, who was turned around and was having what looks like a serious conversation. i sat on my desk that was next to Anna. she turned and frowned at me

"Hey Anna" i grinned

"Hey jack..." Whoa... what just happened? the other way she was very talkative and cheery when i met her, but now, she looked like she didn't want to be involved with me. i ignored it and looked at Elsa, so was putting on her gloves and stared at them.

"Hey Princess" i grinned hoping to get some results from her instead of Anna. Elsa gave me a blank expression, i almost forgot the time her eyes turned turquoise.

"Hello Mr.Frost" she bowed her head. again? why does she keep calling me that?

"Its jack..." i corrected her... for like the 3rd time or so.

"I prefer to call you Mr.Frost like you call me Princess"

"Oh? so if i call you by your name, you'll call me jack?" i asked. she gave a fated smile leaning her chin in her hands

"Probably"

"Then i think i'll continue to call you princess" i smirked

"Then I'll call you Mr.Frost" she nodded and the two girls faced the front of the class room. where Mrs.Belle came in with a rabbit in her arms

"Hello class! welcome back to Animal science! i see that our two young ladies had finally showed up for class, nice to meet you two" she smiled

"Its a pleasure!" the sisters smiled together. i can now see the resemblance.

"Now class! today, we will discuss about Mr.Whiskers" Mr.Whiskers was the rabbit the teacher was holding "he is a real fighter, so it is very difficult to get a hold of him, Ms.Elsa? may you please come up to the front?" Elsa nodded and walked to the front with her usual straight posture. "would you like to hold Mr.Whiskers?"