House Of Horror

Grimm took your hand. ''I can show you around and teach you about this place, its often referred to as the House Of horror.'' Grimm said in a gentle tone starting to lead you towards the door, you pulled back. ''Huh?'' She looked at you confused, you didn't know whether you wanted to see the others or not, you stared at her silently. ''You can't stay in here forever.'' That was true, you nodded following her out the creaky wooden door into the damp hallway, everything about this place made you unnerved. ''Don't worry, you'll be fine.'' She spoke softly, your shoes thudded on the hard stone floor, you were up on the second floor of the what seemed like a 6 floor mansion. Down the cold creaky stairs you followed her, Grimm was a strong and fairly muscular looking girl, slender and fairly short, only 5'5-5'6. Her boots thudded loudly as she continued across the first floor of the towering mansion, you felt a heavy weight on you, so weak from everything that has gone on recently. Lots of the windows were boarded up but lots weren't in this old mansion. You stared  at Grimm, wondering... Is she actually human? Or something else? Your eyes then landed on a short boy looking to be only 4'10. He glanced over to you ruffling his blonde hair, solid black eyes, glowing red pupils and blood streams down his face from his eyes. No doubt it was the infamous Ben Drowned, you seemed to stare at the 13 year old boy as he played games with a dark green controller. Grimm came to a halt noticing your focus was on him. ''Oh, yeah! That's Ben Drowned! I call him Benny but he prefers being called just Ben.'' You wondered whether you should respond to her or not, you said in a plain tone. ''I know.'' Grimm only continued to smile. ''Hurry up!'' She said dragging you along with her to the kitchen, you let out a soft sigh as she shuffled through a off white fridge, you smelled the strong scent of death. Flesh and blood, human corpses, suddenly sickened you lurched forward spilling out some fluids and food you had before getting attacked and kidnapped. ''Oh god! Are you okay?'' Grimm said concerned, she grabbed a rag from the sink starting to clean up the mess, your stomach continued to churn. You shook your head solemnly, she gently pushed you down making you sit in a chair at the dining room table. ''I'll get you some water, just try to calm down. Okay.'' She instructed before disappearing back in the kitchen, while in there she also decided to grab some crackers for you. You stared at the table hopelessly, like your soul has been stolen. ''Why so glum?'' A familiar voice asked, chuckling. You looked up locking your stare with the same pink eyes. You scowled. ''Leave me alone...'' She only smirked at your irritation and anger. ''Well, that's no way to greet the person who sewed you up bringing life back to you.'' Another growl escaped from deep inside you. ''To be a slave, why am I even alive here?'' She shrugged, teasing you. ''Why don't you ask, Grimm, Dear.'' With that she walked off, high heels clicking against the stone floor. You were enraged by her, Grimm returned with a tall glass of water and crackers. ''Here you go, this might he-'' ''What took you so long?'' You snapped, all stirred up by the pink haired nurse. You picked up the water taking a few sips then ate a cracker, Grimm was silent. You then got an eery feeling. ''S-Sorry...'' You apologized not wanting to end up dead. ''Its fine...'' Was her seemingly sad response, you looked at the now saddened female. You were silent, not able to believe you just made a serial killer upset. Not just any serial killer, one who serves Slenderman for gods sake. You two continued to sit in silence even after you finished off your water and crackers. Death lingering in the air still.