In The Past

WARNING: Sad stuffs.

Grimm's POV~
I ran blindly due to the tears, why did he have to remind me of this... Why do all people have to be the same... Why did I not kill him to begin with..?

-Flashback. Grimm's past.-
There was screaming and crying, Grimm or back then she was known as Katie. Was huddled up with her little sister, Lilian, in the corner of her bedroom. They stayed hidden there as their horrible father beat their mother senseless. Finally the screaming stopped and her father went to the bedroom, her mother still sobbing uncontrollably. Katie was only 10 then, her little sister was 8. At the age of 13 Katie went to wake her mother, only to find her mother in bed, blood puddled around her lifeless body, those sheets stained forever by the tears shed and the blood spilled. A scream filled the house, Katie's father grabbed her roughly by her hair. ''Tell anyone -hic- And you and your sister die.'' He croaked, slamming her down on the floor. ''Now, go to -hic- school.'' She nodded, holding back tears as she ran upstairs, grabbing her backpack and her sleepy sister. ''Lets go...'' After that day everytime she got home from school until she was 14 she hid her sister and her father beat her. But at 14, her father spotted Lilian and started to beat her instead. ''NO!'' Katie screamed grabbing a axe from her fathers closet, slamming the blade down on the back of his head, blood spattered everywhere, she felt amazing. That horrible man killed by her own hands. She then tied two cinder blocks to the body and sunk him in the pond back in the woods behind their house, cleaned up the evidence and went to school with her sister the next day, back to being bullied also by those mean kids. The librarian took her and her sister in while the investigation went on, little did she know Katie had also kept the axe with her. Katie's little sister Lilian's mental issues only grew worse though. The librarian started homeschooling Lilian, but one day when Katie got home, the librarian had sent Lilian away to a mental institution. ''Wheres my sister???'' Katie demanded, the woman responded. ''Shes sick, you can't see her anymore.'' Katie was now 16, anger and sadness filled her. Lilian was all she had left, and the woman who gained her trust sent her away, that so called society bullied then locked away her sister just because she was different. In rage Katie grabbed her axe striking the librarians leg with it, blood flew and the woman screamed. ''YOU...YOU MONSTER!'' Was her last words, Katie rose the axe high above her head. ''You're the monster.'' Then it struck the struggling librarian square in the face, more blood covered the walls then Katie ran off, axe in hand wearing a black tank top, worn out jeans and her black boots. Back towards her old home and into the woods to the pond, falling to her knees she began to sob, a tall creature known as Slenderman spoke to her. ''Katie... You hate those humans don't you?'' She nodded. ''Then come with me child, I will give you shelter if you fulfill missions and become my proxy.'' She smiled gripping the axe. ''Yes sir.'' He nodded again, as they walked off deep into the woods. ''What should I call you my child, as your new name.'' Her cheerful yet cold response was. ''Ms. Grimm.''