A Deal With Slender

You had closed your eyes, expecting to die but.... Nothing happened.... you opened them up, you were in your room, at home I mean.

Your POV~
I thought I was going to die but instead I awoke to the light streaming through my own window, I was at home. My actual home.... Was it all a terrible nightmare? How did I end up here? How long was I asleep? So many thoughts raced through my head when suddenly there was a crash in the kitchen? What was that??? Quickly grabbing my pocket knife, weakly armed but it was something I went to check it out. There's cat sitting on my counter?!? ''How'd you get in here?'' I tilted my head approaching the small creature. The fur was black as a night with no moonlight, but there was also a red substance coating its legs, paws and belly, a bit splattered on up all over it too... Now that I'm closer its... Blood! Suddenly the cats head jerked around to look at me in an alarming speed, a human like grin spread across its feline featured face. ''WHAT THE HELL????!!!'' I screamed, running out of the house into the street, its.... Night now???? But there was light coming through my window just a second ago.... What the hell??? Where am I??? What kind of game is this??? ''Y/N'' A tall man appeared, Slenderman. ''Y/N wake up, its time. Its time you made a choice!'' His voice boomed, my eyes shot open, called back to reality. The worried Ms. Grimm hovered me as I laid in her bed. ''He will be fine, child.'' The tall man spoke, still weird since he doesn't have a face. She nodded to him then turned her attention back to me. ''Y/N?'' She spoke softly, I missed that soft tone but.... Didn't I run off earlier? Wasn't she going to kill me? Suddenly Slender seeming to read my mind spoke again. ''Once you come fully back to reality and are feeling a bit better, come to my office.'' With that he walked out, maybe he'll explain everything. Grimm looked over me once more making sure all the scratches covering my limbs were properly tended too. ''Thank you, Grimm...'' I said very appreciatively then headed to Slenders office. ''Slenderman?'' He uh... Looked up at me. ''Come in child.'' Skeptical... I made my way cautiously into his office and sat in a rather comfy velvet lined chair, I was now staring straight at the tall male as I sat across from him. ''You must be wondering what all happened and why child.'' I nodded ''Uh.... Yeah..... I mean yes sir!'' Completely not paying attention to my statement  he continued to speak. ''Well you see... I thought you might make a good proxy, with all the troubles you had at home, and especially at school you must be sick of that world, those people.'' I silently listened to every word, not wanting to piss him off. ''So I used my static impulses to knock you and Grimm out, I got rid of her memory about you royally screwing things up with her, your welcome, so you had more of a chance becoming a proxy. If you join me as a servant and are willing to kill people, I'll let you live and give you this wonderful place to stay. If not we will either kill you off or erase your memory, probably kill you off though.'' This decision wasn't that hard, not to sound self centered but I really didn't want to die so... ''I will. I will work for you.'' I think he must have smiled but no face... No way of telling with that monotone voice either... But i was quite happy, he filled out my paperwork signing me up and a proxy symbol appeared on my left side, right over my ribcage. Not a bad deal, and now I have a whole new life here with everyone. This should be interesting.