chapter 4

(A/n:I'm so happy alright my lovely reader my books are gonna probably be ten times better and probably having missed spelled words.Why you may ask and if you don't ask I don't care either way I'm telling you one of my best friend's named Yee yes spelled like that has agreed to become my co-writer/editor.So what these means is from now on my books are gonna be improved he's really good a grammar and I'm not but I've improved and maybe story's might come out faster will see and one more thing he doesn't have wattpad if he did I would tag him he's great friend so tell me in this chapter if you see any changes now let's get right into the story.)

(Beacon Academy towards the middle of the second year)

Y/n pov

After that day raven kept saying sorry but I told her it was fine also I found out John on my team was my old best friend that moved away.Me and raven are still hanging out but not as munch to be honest we don't hang out like we used to.What I mean is ever Monday,Wednesday,Friday we hang out mainly at a cafe in Vale Kingdom and if not then somewhere at Beacon Academy or in Vale Kingdom.When we went to the cafe we would always catch up on talking about time's when we were kids or about our teammates,Catch up,play board games,Prank call people you know best friends having a great time.But after that day in the park Raven became fond of Tai like a lot I mean he replaced me you know what's funny after that she told me something.

FLASHBACK TO THE DAY AFTER THE DAY IN VALE

Me and raven were walking around Beacon Academy. I was talking to Raven and kept saying sorry but, I told her it was fine.That's when she said something that got me to focus on her. Not that I wasn't already but still.

Raven:Y/n I'm sorry and I promise that I won't do that again no matter what Tai couldn't replace you no one can

Y/n:Just like when we were kids

Raven:just like when we were kids I promise no matter what happens we'll always be best friends and Tai won't replace you everything will be the same I promise, I cross my heart.

Y/n:Alright raven I promise too

Raven:Just like when we were kids

Y/n:Hey raven do you like Tai?

Raven:*Blush and looks away*No I don't

Y/n:Alright whatever you say silly bird

Raven:HEY don't call me that

Y/n:Alright alright I won't

FLASHBACK ENDED BACK TO PRESENT

She broke the promise right now I was sitting at the cafe it was Friday this was the third time, Raven has missed this.She didn't call and tell me if she canceled or can't make it and leaves me at the cafe waiting hours till I give up and left. I was on my scroll looking through some old pictures when my scroll was getting a call it was John.I answer the call since I've been out for about six hours probably had him and the team worried.

Y/n:Hello

John:Hey man come back

Y/n:What why Raven might show up

John:She won't trust me

Y/n:What why's that

John:Well as of right now she and Tai are at Beacon Academy having a nice day together

Y/n:She forgot again*sigh*of course she did, what's new I'll be back soon

John:I'm sorry man

Y/n:Don't be I should know she wasn't going to come