New book idea/Voting poll

Now you all know I really hate when update a book buts a not chapter but this is important I have an idea.This is for a story and in this story it's a RWBY Au where it's modern day and team RWBY is a band.The reader is either going to Highschool or college which will be beacon and he lives with his brother Ghost(If you have read my other story's then you know I use him a lot but this time he has a effect on the story.)Your parents died in a car crash and your in middle school/highschool(There's a reason why a slash is there just wait.)One day he meets a member of RWBY and then meets rest the band.The reader is encourage by his brother and RWBY to sing and he starts to practice with Ghost.Ghost is a drop out since you parents died he had to get a job and move you guys.Anyways RWBY let's you record at there studio where Ghost would help you and practice with you.I would tell you more buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that would spoil things for you guys.Now why am I telling you about this instead of working my lazy ass on a chapter well (And I did ask someone who is a reader rwbyfan722)I can't decide on who the reader should get with so I i'm making voting poll for the reader should hook up with.

Ruby

(rwbyfan722 said this one)Yang

or

Weiss

I know not a whole a lot of options but it has to one those three and the reason why there's no Blake well it's simple there way to many of these story's where the reader hooks up with Blake so i'm changing

Here another thing should the reader be going to beacon highschool or beacon college

Basically vote if the the reader should be in highschool when he meets RWBY or in college

(And that's why I put slash's before earlier)

So

Highschool

or

College

you decide

Now for the final vote

Who should Ghost be with or be single

Should Ghost get with someone and if so who

here are the girl I am willing to do

Neo

Blake

(If the reader doesn't hook up with her)Yang

(An oc)Amaya

suggest a girl here

or be single in this story

Anyways sorry for not it being a chapter and if for those who read my Ruby story it will update soon and same with this book anyways peace out my lovely reader.