chapter 5

(A/n:Well I don't got much to say except this book is doing every good which surprised me and i'm glad this story is doing so well.I'm glad this book is doing so well cause I really enjoy writing this story not that I don't enjoy writing my other stories which I plan to work on since I got extra help but for now I'm gonna work on this then my ruby story then probably my cheater story.I also got a book the I took ownership of that I need to start.But let's not worry about the author problems your all here for a story and that I shall grant you so lets get into it.)

Raven Pov

I was laying in my bed I couldn't sleep at all and no it wasn't over tai yes I hope he gets better but I messed up really badly.I said some things to my best friend y/n that I didn't mean I just let my anger get over me since I felt like I was be replaced but everything he said about me being a horrible friend was true.I said no promised that we would always be best friend and I let nothing stop us from being best friends but I failed I replaced him with tai.I was the one that broke our friendship man I've messed up so badly I gotta make it up to him.I got out of bed to see Qrow was still asleep summer never came back so I assume she stayed at y/n dorm.She would stay at there dorm if she wasn't at ours so I can assume she's there right now.I got dressed for the day and walked out of my dorm first stop checking on Tai second vale I was going to get y/n he's (Favorite food),Some of he's favorite music albums,Some of he's favorite ice cream,Movies for us to watch to make up for all the time I ditched him,(favorite game),Some clothes he wanted,Dust,An apology letter.Then after I get all that I will go to his dorm to give him the stuff and hopefully he can forgive me and we start over.The only downside is it may be hard he told that he loved me and I don't feel the same but not only did I reject I yelled at him saying things I didn't mean.Man i'm a shitty friend I was too blind to see I was hurting him and last night I just made everything worse.I soon made to tai's room and walked in he was asleep right now if anything to say y/n if for sure stronger than tai cause he sure did mess up tai's face.Not that I was mad at him for what he did to tai I was at first but Tai did throw the first punch.He did go little overboard but I think he let his anger out that he had for me and tai so I guess it makes sense.I walk up to tai and kiss him on the forehead and walk out of the room to go the bullhead on the way there I saw y/n team who to say the least looked sad.When they saw me they had a mix of sadness and anger Jill flipped me off I was shocked when she did this.I guess I know why there like this seeing here teammate heartbroken and to know he's best friend did that to him would be a painful sight.I kept walking towards the bullhead feeling the team glare me down but I do my best to ignore but I could feel there's glaring hole's through me.I get on the bull head and sit down and not daring to look to my left.The bull head takes off and I let a sigh thinking about the situation and it makes me think what if he doesn't forgive me what if nothing between changes and he hates me for the rest of his life.But I mean he wouldn't stay mad at me forever well probably through the rest of beacon and maybe a couple years after beacon.I mean couldn't blame him after everything I did plus the rejection it just a lot for person on one night.I'm lost in my thoughts when the bull head landed and the door open and I got off.I started walking around Vale when I stopped at the music store and bought a couple of his favorite artist and walked out heading towards a video game store.When I walked in I looked around for awhile looking for some games y/n would want.The store clerk called me over since seeing me struggle with what to choose for y/n.The clerk asked me what I was looking for and if I wasn't sure just what genre of game I liked to play.I explained to the clerk that me and y/n got into a fight and how I was trying to make it up to y/n.The clerk was pretty helpful he asked me what genre of game y/n like to play which he did and he recommended some game I know y/n will love.I walked out the store after paying and pulled out my scroll calling the place that makes y/n (Favorite food) so they could have it ready when I got there.Next I got the movies then walked to the (Favorite restaurant) and picked up me and y/n order I walked out and headed to a dust shop which also for some strange reason had a apology letter.I bought the dust and letter and walked and headed to and ice cream store and bought some tube's of (favorite ice cream).Now for the last thing I went to a clothing store and bought some clothes I knew he would like I went back to the bull head.See I would use my portal but I wanna surprise him and I can't risk doing that if Qrow or summer since they could be with him.I wouldn't do his team either way one cause they would be with him two they hate me right now so yeah.If I open one to tai he might be awake or wake up thinking this for him and might get jealous and I don't need to deal with that.The thing that sucks is that I fell in love and made friends and the only reason why me and Qrow are here is to learn how to kill huntsman.But now I'm really second guessing it I don't wanna betray my friends or lover but I already did that to y/n after everything he's done for me I mean he almost died for me.Instead of being a great best friend I rejected him and tell him things I didn't even mean.I get on the bull head heading back to beacon hoping that he will at least take my gifts even if he still mad me I mean I can't expect him to forgive right away.The bull head lands and walk off heading straight towards the dorms with the stuff I got him.I get to his team dorm and knock on the door but no response I do it a couple more times but still no response.I used a key him gave me and unlocked the door and walked in to see no one except summer who's asleep on y/n bed.But the more I look around I notice the fact that none of his stuff his here it looks like his was never here.I look at summer more and notice she was holding something and had dried tears on her face.The thing she was holding was a picture of her and y/n hanging out at the park having a good time probably around the time I was ditching him.I needed answer to where is y/n and where is he's stuff .I walked out of the dorm to not wake up the sleeping summer as soon as I was a good distance I started to run around the beacon looking for y/n team.I soon spotted them at the courtyard with my brother talking about something.They soon spotted me some looked confused while others pissed mainly Jill who I think is gonna slap me.