Chapter 8

(Sorry for not updating for awhile I guess you could say I was taking some me time I need a break from school and writing but I wasn't planning on taking a long one so here we are let's get into the story.)

The wedding was painful for y/n and he still managed to be at the baby shower for both Raven and Jill.John and Maria did get married and you were the best man at the wedding it was easy since you used some bandages even though you weren't hurt no one beside your team knew it was you and many people tried to talk to you.Raven and Tai caught you by yourself and blocked anyway out and were asking thing like who you were and how you knew John and Maria being friendly about it.Luck is very much on your side as Jill saw this and came in between you guys saying you had some recent throat injury so in order for it to heal you can't talk.You stayed for a bit after all the weddings and baby showers but soon left to be a huntsman again and visited Kali a couple times to see how she was.On your travels you came across a very powerful foe named salem the queen of the grimms.She came to you with a offer to work with her and gain power,Money,women, anything you could want.But you knew better and shot down her offer which very much angered her and she tried to kill you but failed badly but this played on your side as you unlocked two more levels in your semblance.The reason why this is so good is because no one's unlocked a fourth stage only three though my semblance is kinda rare or at least rare to see.Now when I activate my semblance I have greater smell,taste,hearing,eyesight so I can see farther,I can make flame wings on my back there color is (F/c),My skin turns ten times stronger barely anything can pierce it and no elements affect me with it,I move quicker with it and jump higher,The flames on body are bigger and same with the flames that came out of my eyes.While this is all good the big down fall is that one it drain aura quickly two if my emotions get out of hand like if I am completely filled with rage it could activate on it's own and people can get hurt and I can't control it so I have to wait for it to cool off.After my little meeting with Salem I was met with an old friend Ozpin the headmaster of beacon I knew him when we were going his team was cool.It had Glynda goodwitch,James ironwood they were beacons first three man team.I knew Ozpin and Glynda better since I really didn't like James and I knew Glynda on a more "personal note" and this was after beacon we bumped into each got to talking and her agreeing to not tell anyone and how we both been.This went on for awhile a good couple weeks then we got drinks and went to a room and magic happened and no it wasn't awkward afterwards.Anyways I ran into Ozpin after the battle with Salem and he explained to me everything and it was a lot to take in but I manged.Now i'm mainly doing mission's for Ozpin but of course one day something went wrong and everything went down hill let's get into that.

(8 months after Raven and Tai's wedding Johns Pov )

Me and Maria were at Tai's and Raven's house in patch with Summer and Qrow we were just hanging out.Jill and Vincent couldn't make it since they just recently had a baby boy and it's a lot for them so there taking any chance to relax.We were all in there kitchen talking Me,Qrow and Tai were drinking a beer while the lady's had tea or coffee.Tai was being scowled by Raven since he's having a beer when he shouldn't really be drinking since he's gonna be a dad soon.I think the pregnancy has been giving Raven mood swings from what Tai has been saying it sounds like she is.I also notice there was picture of team STQR hanging on the wall but it's not just them it had Y/n in it.He was standing by Raven arm wrapped around her neck arm hanging off her shoulder Summer was on his back while looking over his shoulder.Qrow was by him standing with a huge smile on his face weapon by his side.Tai was in front of them on one knee sticking his tongue and one eye closed and smiling.Raven was most noticeable she just looked so happy with her best friend man no one saw it coming to this.

???:I wanted to have thing hanged up as in way saying that I remember him after all this time

I turn around to see the months pregnant Raven who had a sad smile on her face