1.3k READS HOLY CRAP

A/n:SWEET MARY JOSEPH BALLS*Spits out drink*HOW THE HELL IS THIS BOOK ALREADY AT 1.3K READS LIKE WOW.

Wow guys really like is this that good cause this hard for me to believe that this book only has five parts and we already reached 1.3k reads.So for this book reaching 1.3k reads I'm gonna do something special for the readers alright here it is

A Q/A book(Yes you can ask me anything beside were I live or my password to my personal stuff or stuff like that)

Two long chapters on this book this weekend (Yes it will take me long but it's worth it)

I will write a story for the first person to comment just pm what you want the story to be(One it will be a story not book while I would love to write a book for someone I got to much on my plate to do that so sorry)

I will allow the first person to comment on this part to add there oc in any of my books there choice(Sorry trying to make it fair in a way)

I know that's not a lot but i'm only human and I can only do and think of so much but thanks for the read and I'll be honest here I'm not writing for the reads I'm writing for the people who enjoy my books and I enjoy what I do so even if no one read this books I would still write them cause I enjoy writing and knowing its giving people a joy to read that makes me more happy so thank you all and I hope you all have a good day or night peace out my lovely readers.