Chapter 12

(A/n:I know it been awhile since a chapter and I feel short for that but I promise here out I'll try and post chapter only unless it's important then I'll make a part of it.Anyways like I said before broke my computer and now I'm typing on my phone also I recently got the book out it's called RWBY band Au the beat in my heart.Check it out of you want to and let's get into this chapter shall we.)
One months
Patch
3rd pov
Two males stand in the back yard of Tai and Ravens home.They both stare each other down weapons drawn getting ready to fight each other.Who are these two males you may ask well it's Y/n and John sparing against each other.Neither on making a move my as a group of people watching them,This group consisted of their team and STQR minus Raven.The two males both draw there blades still not breaking the eye contact they have going on.
Y/n:Ready to get your ass kicked John
John:Funny I was gonna ask you the same thing
Y/n:Let's see if your still as skilled as you were in beacon
After that being said Y/n charged Forward casing John to also charge forward.Soon they reach other swords clashing making sparks fly in the air.They pulled back there swords and strikes again creating more sparks they start pushing against each other.Neither of them even budge at the force they were putting was equaled  to each other.Then John gets his foot behind Y/n and pulls it forward making Y/n fall.Y/n quickly reacts and kicks John in the face sending him back a bit.Y/n push himself back up and gets into battle stance ready to attack.John recovers and charges toward Y/n,John Leaped in the air and brings his sword down only to be blocked by Y/n again.Y/n kicks John away again and John is able to recover quickly by landing.John looks at Y/n with a smirk and puts his blade on his shoulder.
John:I think it's safe to say we can use semblance now I mean do see your newly upgraded semblance
Y/n:Alright I'm fine with that
Y/n then activated his semblance making him have flames around him and aura wings on his back.John did the same angel wings were made on his back has he had a holy gold glow to him.Sane goes to the flames his eyes emitted and the wings were the color of white since they are aura wings.They both moved at a high speed at the clearest thing that could be seen was swords clashing and sparks flying through the air.The people group of people who were had there eyes widen in amazement.Then with one massive strike against each other cause there blades to go flying away from them.They Both see this and John raise his fist.
John:Looks like we're doing this the old way
Y/n:Yep hand to hand
Summer:Go babe
Maria:Kick his ass John
John:Thanks ladies
Y/n raised his fist and soon they charge at each other.They both throw a punch both there fist hitting each other.Y/n and John pull there fist back both there aura at the pint was nearly broken.They threw another punch once again their fist collide.They kept throw punches each one colliding and sook enough there aura broke but they kept going.They a punch on each other right across the face.The two were clearly exhausted from the fighting but kept going.Their punch's with each became slower and weaker.
John:Ready to*catch breath*give up yet
Y/n:Nope*breaths in*
With that they both mustered all the strength and will power they had hand charged at each other.They both threw their punches and end up hitting each other straight in each other's face.They both dropped to the ground tired.The crowd was confused on what happened on who won.
Summer:I guess it's a tie
Jill:Seems like it
Qrow:Well lets go inside and eat
Vincent:What about these two
Qrow:They'll be fine and when there ready they can come in and eat
With that the group of people left and went inside the home.
Time skip Y/n pov
Y/n stood outside relaxing after the intense sparing match he had with John.He was in the backyard of his ex friends home.He heard movement behind him so he turned and look to his surprise it was Raven.She was dressed in her usual attire with her sword.
Y/n:Hey Raven what do you need
Raven:Y/n I challenge you to a fight if I win you forgive me and we start over,If you then well you decide
This had caught my attention as Raven had never won against me before.So what made her believe that she could beat me now I mean I'm stronger then I was in beacon.
Y/n:Alright I accepted
Raven:Great now lets do this
I stood up and pulled my Katana out and got myself ready.Raven quickly charged me swinging away as usual.I dodge each attack and I landed a hit on her gut.This made her stagger back I Then proceeded to launch attack's.This made her going flying back and crashing into the ground.
Y/n:Raven you know you can't beat me right
She didn't respond instead got back up and sent me a glare.She open a portal and went through disappearing from sight.I closed my eyes focusing on the sound around listening for her portal.Then the sound came and I ducked as I heard the sound of a blade going through the air.I elbowed Raven in the chest and followed up with a round house kick.I opened my eye to see Raven getting back up recovering from my attacks.I dashed at Raven and she barely blocked my attack.I was putting my weight down on the blade making Raven slowly go down(Fun fact muscle is more dense then fat).Raven kicked me away but I quickly recovered and blocked a attack from Raven.Raven was pushing down on me but I saw an opportunity and grabbed my pistol and shot her making her stop her attack on me.I kept up my shoes making Raven move further from me.I soon ran out of ammo and I started to reload.Raven recovers quickly and got a good slash across my chest sending me back.I got up I moved quickly dodging Raven slash's.Raven launches her blade forward and I caught it with two finger catching her off guard.I took the opportunity and elbowed her in the face and kicked her in the gut breaking her aura.She laid down on her back and tired to get up but I stepped on her and brought my blade to her throat.
Y/n:I win Raven
Raven let a big sigh and looked sad knowing I was right.
Raven:Yes you have now what do you want
Y/n:Raven I've been thinking lately my grudge against you is gone
Raven eyes lit up with happiness
Y/n:But I'm not just going back to your friend you have to earn got it
Raven:Yes I do and than you Y/n for the chance
Y/n:Your welcome
I took my foot off her and offered my hand to her.She took it and I helped her up and Walked off.
Raven:Wait where are you going
Y/n:Summer wanted to go on a date so yeah I'm taking her on a date
Raven:Oh well have fun
Y/n:Yeah well see ya Rave
With that I walked away heading to Summer.

(A/n:There's the chapter guys sorry for it being late.Tell me what you think of it and sorry for the bunch of time skips.Anyways the book I told you guys about is the one I did the voting poll on so like I said check it if you want I don't really care if you want to or not it's really up to you.Anyways it's good to be back and peace out my lovely readers.)