Chapter 14

(A/n:I AM BACK BABY that's right i'm back and better than before you guy's must be surprised by everthing that I updated and published it's apart of my return even though I'm being slow on getting them out .A way to say thank you guy's for everything you guys are the best and thing have gotten better so don't worry about me now let's get into the chapter shall we and can I say it's good to be back.)

Y/n pov

The bullhead landed in patch where I walked off looking lifeless and the scene that happen before me replayed in my head over and over again.My best friend gone just like that after everything we've been through I just failed him there and then now's he's dead.Qrow was walking with me well more like dragging me since I wasn't really moving myself I was still in shock of what happen to my best friend,team leader and brother.I think back to our time at beacon and the adventures I've had with him,the time he was the best man at my wedding or how he help build me and Summer home.When I looked up I see that we are nearing my home were everyone was talking looking happy and worried about a thing.How am I going to tell them that John is dead how he died saving me and all I did was watch I couldn't even save him.

Qrow:Listen Y/n I know your upset about Joh but it's not your fault it was his choice he knew what he was doing and we can't let that be for nothing

Y/n:I can't Qrow.........I can't stop thinking of his lifeless body and how I could done more to help him but there's nothing I can do now to change what happened so let me mourn my bestfriend

I get out of his grasp and started to walk ahead of him before he can say anything to me and make it to my front door where I stop and hesitate.I take a deep breath before opening the door gaining everyone attention as I entered my home.Summer got up and ran at me tackling me into a hug which I returned to her hugging her tightly.

Summer:I missed you and I was so worried about you

I didn't say anything and just kept hugging her till she broke the hug and looked at me worried she was about to say something when Maria cut her off.

Maria:Y/n what happened where's John and Qrow

The door open again to reveal Qrow but no one else came making Maria to start to panic

Maria:Y/n where's John TELL ME

I turned to look at her with a sad look and soon it hit her and she started to shake her head and tears started to fill her eyes.And soon enough everyone's eyes except for Me,Qrow,Yang and Ruby eyes widen realizing what happen to John.Yang and Ruby are confused to what's going and scared since Maria yelled.

Maria:Tell me how it happened

Y/n:He sacrificed him self in order to save us he died saving us and killing grimm I'm sorry Maria

She walked up to me looking down and stopped In front of me and weakly started to hit me on the chest.I could hear her sniffle and sob as she kept hitting me weakly on the chest and tears dropped to the floor.She stopped and pulled m into a hug and I hugged her back as she started to cry into my chest.Jill had her face buried in her hands as she cried into them and Raven comforted her by brining her into hug Raven was even shedding her own tears.Summer had a face full of shock and sadness as she remembered how John encourage her to make moves on Y/n when he got back.She joined the hug that was happing between Y/n and Maria,Tai was looking down with tears going down his face.I felt a tug at my leg and when I looked down I saw Ruby with her confused face.

Ruby:Dad why is everyone sad and where's uncle John

Yang then stepped by her face showing she had the same question I knew I shouldn't do this but they deserve to know the truth.Qrow put his hand on my shoulder showing me that I should tell them a truth and him and I give a each other a nod and I look at the girls.