Chapter 10

(A/n:Sup my lovely readers sorry it me while to get this out but that's probably gonna be case for most of this.The reason why is because my great grandma who is very dear to is if I am correct on near end of life support.If you don't know what that is i'll tell you it's when someone who is very old or really anyone who is close to death anyways's they take that person and move them somewhere more comfortable so there not in any kind of pain when they pass.Now she's not dead but this is big news for me and it effects me cause she had a huge effect on my life and it's sad to me cause any second she can die and if i'm being honest I doubt she remembers who I am.It's not like it's been so long since I seen her she has Alzheimer's and she thinks she has two kids.So while yes I will update my stories it will be awhile before I do it so I guess it's like a break but I am still updating the this and other stories.Anyways I don't need to complain my family problems to you guys you are all here for a story not my life problems so let's get in to the story shall we?)

(Also don't play the song on the top yet)

Y/n pov

I felt the sun shinning on me through the blinds as I open my eyes and I felt weight on my body.I look to my right and I see Summer who is resting her head on my chest arm wrapped around me while I had an arm wrapped around her.I don't move instead I look at her seeing her beautiful sleeping face.I move some hair out of her face and move it behind her ear her movements picked up.Soon Summers eyes started to flutter open and she looks at me with a smile(Note your both still naked just wanna put that out there.)

Y/n:Morning did I wake you up

Summer:Yeah but it's okay I'd rather be awake so I can see you

Y/n:Aw that's sweet Summer

I give her forehead a kiss and Summer giggles at this and hugs me closer and we sit there for a good minutes not saying each just enjoying each other company.

Y/n:Well we should head back to Ravens house or Johns or Jill either one works

Summer:Y/n I need to know something

I look down and see her face had look of worried and scared,Nervousness

Y/n:Yeah Summer what is it

Summer:Are you........gonna stay or leave again

Y/n:Honestly i'm not sure Summer I thought about but I can't decide and it's really hard now since i'm with you

Summer:Y/n I don't want you to leave you've gone for so long I can't lose you again

Y/n:I know Summer i'm just not sure

Summer:If you leave again i'm coming with you

Y/n:Summer are you sure you wanna do that

Summer:Yes I am

Y/n:Alright but i'm still gonna think about it

Summer:Okay

Y/n:Now get up lazy butt we got stuff to do at least I think

Summer:Do we have too can't we stay in bed for the rest the day maybe even go another round

Y/n:As attempting as that is i'm gonna have to reject the offer now get up I mean we do have to announce that were a new couple

Summer:Your right and since you won't go another round buy me cookies

Y/n:Fine lets get ready

With me and Summer started a scavenger hunt for our clothes which were all over the room.When we finally got our clothes on I checked my scroll seeing a text message telling me everyone is at Ravens house.So we decide that was our next stop after we got Summer cookies then we head to Raven and Tai's house.On the walk there we held hands sharing cookies laughing having a good time but when we got closer to there house we could hear yelling.We both looked at each worried not knowing what could be happening all we could make it out to be was a man and female fighting with each other.We enter the house to see the two people who were fighting were John and Jill they were in each other faces in the living room with everyone just watching them afraid to get caught in the cross fire.