16. Friendships-Nassir

One of my biggest pet peeves of all time is when I'm somewhere and I feel like people watching me and I can't see them. It's why I hate the mall, parades, parties and all that other shit. Point is if I can't see you, you catching me slippin. That's a no go for me.  

I always ended up at everything I hate. Right now I'm standing on the stage with Jamal and his lame ass friends with a blunt in my hand and a bottle. He dragged me to this wack ass party.

Wack is a little harsh considering the DJ was fire and bitches was crawling all on the floor with tight clothes and no shoes. It was only 12:45 and this wasn't over until 4.

And these niggas would be the ones to leave at 4. I tried mindless texting some hoes but nothing was going to kill my boredom and paranoia.

"Mal I'm going outside for a second." I yelled over Young Dolph. He nodded his head in my direction asking if I was cool.

I responded and hopped off the stage with chicks eyes on me. I know a few wanted me off too but if they don't shoot their shot I'm not shooting mine. I walked out the venue and sat on the hood of Jamal's car. I know Ray wouldn't be up she goes to sleep at a early ass time and it's Friday night on top of that. I called anyone just to get a lil something off my mind.

I sat in the backseat of the car waiting for her to pick up. And she did on the last ring.

"You called me at almost one in the morning, you better be either on your death bed or on your way to jail." She said groggily causing me to roll my eyes.

"First of all, if I was on my way to jail I couldn't call and if I was on my death bed I still couldn't call you dummy." I teased.

"Whatever 5-head ass."

"I don't have a 5 head your hands are small enough to fit on my four head." I argued with her smiling a little.

"Still a 5 head." She chuckled lightly.

"But for real why you called it's late." I heard her moving around in the background.

"Party was wack and I needed to chill." I said fooling with the dear beside me.

"You wanna leave?"

"I would've been left but I road with Jamal." I explained already pissed that I did that in the first place.

"I can come get you." Rayna said quietly.

"Yeah?" I never knew her to like driving but then again she never mentioned it.

"Yes just text me the address." And that was all I needed to hear.

"Bet!" I texted Jamal that I was out as soon as she said it.

We hung up and I sat back into the seat until Rayna pulled up in her moms car.

"That didn't take you long at all speed racer." I smirked when I got in the passenger seat and she had some old Juvenile playing on her aux cord.

"I live like 10 minutes away." She chuckled. Her hair was curly and I never saw it like this before. I studied her for a minute while she focused on the road. She was a pretty ass girl she had different almond shaped eyes and full lips.

I noticed her high cheekbones that I could never get right when I drew them. She was beautiful and it was fucking with me because I usually don't feel anything for my friends. But I don't have any girl friends that I haven't fucked yet.

"Where you want to go?" She asked once I realized we were just driving.

"Take me somewhere I don't know about." I told her.