Chapter 1 || I Try To Get Better

//revised//

~Valerie~

I hate everything, I wish I was another person, I was someone different. I wish I could start all over again.

~❋~

I sat in the back of the classroom, like always. The teacher talking about something but I wasn't paying attention, nobody was. I was always the girl who was shy and quiet, who had just three or four friends, who was no one. I wanted to change that, I wanted to be someone.

The bell rang and everyone stood up making their way to lunch, I as always went alone and waited for my few friends to come. Everyone always gave me weird looks, like if I was an alien or something, but I didn't care much. I didn't care what other people think about me.

"Hey" my thoughts where pushed away by my friend Fiona talking

"Hi" I answered

"So what's up with you? You seem different"

"What? Nothing! it's just me" I said, my voice shaking

Even though she is my best friend, my voice always shakes

"No, you seem.. happier" she said smiling

"Well, I've been a week clean" I said also smiling

Yes, I self harm. People see me always happy but I'm always depressed, when I met Fiona she saw my scars and asked me 'why do you cut? you're always smiling and happy' and I told her 'not because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy' since then she's been helping me and there was a time when my parents went on a trip for two months, two months which I was completely clean.

"I'm proud if you girl" she said

~❋~

The rest of the day went by fast and as always I walked back home alone, I hated that. Just like I hate everything. When I finally got home I found a note on the table. It was from my father.

'Hey Girl

Your mom and I need to go for a trip, don't forget to give good to your brother! Haha I believe in you... There is money in the table and enough food for a week.

Love you girl

-Dad'

A week?! I won't survive a week! We have summer break and Fiona is going to New York! I don't have someone to help me stay clean. What I'm gonna do?! I'm calling Fiona.

'Fiona?'

'Val, hey what's up?'

'Fiona my parents are gone for a week and your going to New York tomorrow! what I'm I gonna do?'

'Girl calm down! You'll be fine, just stay calm alright?'

'I don't think I cant do it'

'Stay calm! look I really need to go you'll be fine ok? love you girl bye'

With that the call ended

"Bye" I said to myself

I can't do this...

~❋~❋~❋~❋~

SUP GUYS!!! HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

DONT FORGET TO VOTE !!!

-Val☁️